A License to Thrive in the Sooner State
Courtyard by Marriott Tulsa Downtown • Tulsa, OK
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Fridays or Saturdays, in a Standard King Room
- Bottle of Wine
- $25 Food and Beverage Credit at The Bistro
- Valet Parking and High-Speed Internet Access
Tulsa, the birthplace of Route 66, is at a crossroads. At once a bustling, modern city with one of the fastest-growing economies in the country, Oklahoma's second-largest city is also deeply entrenched in its roots, Old West and otherwise. Nowhere is this more evident than at the Courtyard by Marriott Tulsa Downtown.
Housed inside the Art Deco-bedecked 1922 Atlas Life Building, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the city's newest downtown hotel is offering a one-night stay for two, Fridays or Saturdays, in a standard king room ($89).
If you arrived here by car, as many road-trippers have, via Route 66 (or any other thoroughfare for that matter), you'll be treated to complimentary valet parking upon arrival at the Courtyard. If you didn't, no worries: The hotel provides a complimentary shuttle to and from the airport.
Check-in to your spacious king guest room, replete with a flat-screen TV, complimentary high-speed Internet, and a mini-fridge, and pop the cork on your included bottle of wine. Sip a nightcap at the bar at The Bistro, where you'll have $25 to spend on food and beverages, or save your voucher for breakfast the next morning.
Decidedly sports-obsessed (two Division I college teams, a WNBA team, and several minor league clubs call the city home), Tulsa is also serious about high-minded culture. The Philbrook Museum of Art, the number-one attraction in Tulsa, houses a massive collection of Renaissance and Baroque art as well as rotating exhibits from around the globe. The Gilcrease Museum, meanwhile, boasts the largest collection of Western art and artifacts on the planet.
Step out of the past and into the present with a stroll through the Blue Dome District. Built around an Art Deco-style gas station, this youthful neighborhood is chockablock with hip new bars and restaurants, and it's within walking distance of the hotel. We recommend McNellie's Public House, a rollicking restaurant and watering hole with more than 350 available beers and a versatile menu of fresh pub grub.
Take the "home" out of Oklahoma with this week's Escape. Our forebears, those open-road freedom-seekers who once took to Route 66, wouldn't have it any other way.
"If you love historic buildings then this place is for you—make sure you check out the 7th floor and the staircase. History coupled with elegance is how I would sum up this amazing hotel."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates: any BOK event night, Weekend of April 27, 2012, Weekend of May 5, 2012
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Valid for Friday and Saturday night stays only
- Credit card required to reserve room
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 22, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 22, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 22, 2012 • Enjoy By August 22, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings