Sounds of Sweet Serenity on Newport's Coast
Newport Bed & Breakfast Inns • Newport, RI
- A One- ($139) or Two-Night ($269) Stay in a Luxury Room at The Black Duck Inn or The Blue Jewel Guest House, Fridays through Sundays
- Daily Breakfast
- Box of Chocolates and a Bottle of Wine Upon Arrival
- Upgrade to a Room with a Jacuzzi Tub for an Additional $40 per Night, Based on Availability
If your regular routine is starting to sound like a broken record, this week's Escape is sure to have you singing a sweeter tune. Let the good times roll with a stay at one of Rhode Island's plush Newport Bed & Breakfast Inns.
Top the charts with a one- ($139) or two-night ($269) stay in a Luxury Room at either the Black Duck Inn or Blue Jewel Guest House, Fridays through Sundays, and enjoy a daily breakfast for two each morning plus a bottle of wine and chocolates upon arrival. For an additional $40 per night, you'll have the option of upgrading to a room with a Jacuzzi tub, based on availability.
Add to the chorus of amenities designer linens, marble bathrooms (some with Jacuzzi tubs), flat-screen TVs, and fresh-baked cookies, and you'll be dancing on air.
Turn up the volume outside while you listen to the sounds of the shoreline with a walk along the beach or a picnic on the sand. Snap your fingers to the sound of sails flapping in the wind when you charter an America's Cup yacht; or, improvise a romantic getaway with a horseback ride through the waves at the Newport Equestrian Academy.
Such a heavy repertoire deserves a hearty repast. Toe-tap your way to the Newport Blues Cafe––voted #1 for ten years and counting by Newport Life Magazine. Savor pulled-pork sandwiches, frothy cups of clam chowder, and generous slices of key lime pie, all while being entertained by live music.
Compile an album of memories with an Escape you'll never forget––to the tune of more than 50 percent off.
"Our room was spacious, well-apportioned, and very comfortable. The proximity to Bannister's Wharf, America's Cup Boulevard, Bellevue, and the lower Thames made the location almost ideal."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Voucher valid for reservations until April 22, 2012
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing vouchers
- Once the reservation is made, the booking is final; no rescheduling or canceling
- Blackout dates are April 6, 7, and 8
- Free parking
- No pets
- No children under 8 years old
- Black Duck Inn and Blues Jewel Guest House are a no-smoking properties
- Based upon double occupancy
- Upgrade to a room with a Jacuzzi Tub for $40 extra per night; subject to availability at booking
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 22, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 22, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 22, 2012 • Enjoy By April 22, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings