Striking the Perfect Chord on a Gourmet Holiday
Hillbrook Inn • Charles Town, WV
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Main House Room
- Gourmet Breakfast for Two
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine and Box of Local Handmade Chocolates
- $25 Dining Credit
- $50 Spa Credit
Say, "So Long, Farewell" to your regular routine. With this week's Escape, you're making like Julie Andrews by retreating to a country manor for your getaway.
The charming Hillbrook Inn, nestled in the rolling hillsides of Charles Town, West Virginia, meshes cottage comforts with stately elegance. Savor a one-night stay for two in a Main House Room* ($197) and relish a European-esque holiday, sans the transatlantic flight.
This BedandBreakfast.com-Diamond Collection member has definitely done Something Good with its inviting, antique-bedecked suites. Picture rich hardwood floors, jewel-tone carpets, custom duvets, and classic clawfoot tubs.
Upon arrival, Escapees will enjoy a box of local handmade chocolates and a bottle of sparkling wine as well as creature comforts like wireless Internet and an iPad 2 in each room—just a few of our Favorite Things.
Let the chirping birds awaken you with The Sound of Music. Then, start your day with a gourmet breakfast for two. Be sure to stop by the on-site dining room later to apply your $25 dining credit toward an award-winning, candlelit meal made from fresh, local fare.
"Many visitors make tracks to Hillbrook for the food, even without an overnight stay," says the Washingtonian. " Favorites include sherried fennel soup, smoked local trout en croûte, filet mignon, and chocolate pâté." Chase that with a few drinks at the Bullskin Tavern, and relax by the crackling fire.
Climb Ev'ry Mountain, or do whatever you please on this retreat. Tee off at Locust Hill Golf Course, or bet on another kind of green at the Hollywood Casino. Hike along the Washington Heritage Trail, or explore the inn's historic grounds (which once belonged to George Washington, himself).
Stroll through the lush, emerald gardens or read a book beside the sparkling duck pond. Then, round off your storybook stay by applying your $50 spa credit toward the service of your choice at The Gatehouse Spa. The soothing massages, relaxing facials, gentle manicures and pedicures, and expert make-up applications are sure to strike the right chords.
For luxe accommodations at a spot steeped in history, you don't have know your do-re-mi's to see this Escape doesn't miss a note.
*Saturday stays not available from May through November.
"It's a country house that appears to tumble down its hillside one room at a time. Its flowered patios are lovely. Guest rooms—with a cosmopolitan décor, and some with wooded views, fireplace, or whirlpool tub—are exquisite."-- Washingtonian Magazine
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one per purchaser, up to three additional as gifts
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of seven days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are all holidays and Saturdays in the months of May to November
- Valid on any room in the Main House of the Inn; subject to availability at booking
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes and gratuity not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 7, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 7, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 7, 2013 • Enjoy By March 7, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings