The Medicine is in the Meditation in Zen Toronto
Cosmopolitan Hotel Toronto • Toronto, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Lotus Suite
- $50 Hotel Credit For Use at Any Establishment Affiliated with the Hotel
- Late 2 p.m. Checkout
Every vital sign is pointing you toward the kind of vacation where rest and relaxation mix with a vibrant city's beating heart. Get your blood pumping with this week's Escape to Cosmopolitan Hotel Toronto, set on a quiet street in the heart of downtown.
Put your fingers to the pulse of The Queen City with a two-night stay for two in a Lotus Suite ($279) that includes free Wi-Fi, late 2 p.m. checkout, and a $50 hotel credit to be used at any of the hotel's venues.
Your suite's soothing accommodations are the best medicine for all your ills. Recline in plush cotton bathrobes on your queen-size bed that's bathed in sunlight cascading from large windows with magnificent city views. Or, relax in flatline position on complimentary yoga mats with your LCD flat-screen TV's tuned to the hotel's meditation channel.
After a period of bedrest, you'll cardio-kick yourself into stroll through downtown Tortonto to peruse a healthy portion of Picasso's masterpieces at the Art Gallery of Ontario or shop at the city's largest mall, the Eaton Center.
Treat your taste buds to a pleasant prescription at the hotel's Eight Wine Bar, offering both exotic and domestic vintages. Then, pair your pour with savory appetizers like prosciutto-wrapped figs, East Coast mussels in Chardonnay, dry-rubbed chicken wings, and hand-made pizzas.
Recover a sense of calm courtesy of the hotel's premiere Shizen Spa, or opt for a signature couples' massage incorporating hot stones and rhythmic massage movements in the comfort of your room. Then, engage in a little hydro-therapy in the large Jacuzzi downstairs.
Your appointment is long overdue. Come rest your head––without spending an arm and a leg.
For additional information, visit Cosmopolitan Hotel Toronto on Facebook.
"This discrete, all-suite boutique property is tucked away on quiet Colborne Street. No surprise, then, to discover it caters to a Zen sensibility of serenity in all aspects of its service, from décor to turn-down service."-- Frommer's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit three per purchaser, up to three additional as gifts
- Up to three vouchers can be redeemed during one stay
- Valid for travel until July 30, 2012
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of one week applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are June 29 to July 1 and July 9 to 13
- Hotel credit of $50 can be applied to Shizen Spa; reservations required before arrival and are subject to availability and cannot be redeemed with any other offer, minimum $100 spend, and is not applicable for RMT treatment
- Maximum occupancy is two adults
- Based upon double occupancy
- Wi-fi available
- Tax and gratuity are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 30, 2012 • Enjoy By July 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 50% savings