Gold-Standard Getaway to the Canadian Rockies
Radisson Hotel and Conference Center Canmore • Canmore, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room, Now through May 31, with Hot Breakfast for Two ($89)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room, June 15 through August 31, with a $50 Dining Credit at Vic's Restaurant ($238)
Set in the former mining town of Canmore, Alberta, the Radisson Hotel and Conference Center Canmore—winner of four green keys from the Green Key Eco-Rating Program—sets the gold standard for local accommodations.
Burrowed in the majestic Canadian Rockies, this 164-room hotel is just 15 minutes from Banff National Park. Bring a fellow prospector for a one-night stay in a Standard Room for two, now through May 31, and receive hot breakfast for two ($89). Or, opt for two nights, June 15 through August 31, and receive a $50 dining credit at Vic's Steakhouse ($238).
A treasure trove of comfort awaits you, as each abode offers queen-size Sleep Number beds and charming, rustic mountain décor. Some rooms feature private patios and stunning mountain views, but all come with essential amenities like wireless Internet and TV.
As Canmore's largest hotel and conference center, the Radisson boasts a wealth of first-class services. Guests visiting before May 31 will start the day with an included hot breakfast for two. Later, get a great workout in the fitness centre, or take a leisurely dip in the indoor pool.
Beyond the hotel, sift through Canmore's rich mix of attractions and activities, beginning at Canmore Nordic Centre Provincial Park, developed for the 1988 Winter Olympics. With an 18-hole golf course, 100 km of hiking trails, and a mountain biking skills park, the centre is a gold mine of warm-weather fun, too. You can also follow the sparkling Bow River on foot or explore the Old Lamp House's ruins.
Come dinnertime, guests visiting between June 15 and August 31 can use an included $50 dining credit to savor hearty fare at on-site Vic's Steakhouse. Dig into dishes of Canadian Silver Sterling Beef and locally grown produce, or don't lift a finger as room service delivers your feast to you.
With its gold-standard accommodations, amenities, and adventures, this Escape to the Radisson Hotel and Conference Center has the Midas touch.
"Surrounded by spectacular mountain views, the hotel's close proximity to the many activities of the area makes it the perfect location to enjoy golfing, sightseeing, hiking, whitewater rafting, horseback riding, biking, fishing, or just relaxing."-- CanmoreAlberta.com
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Guest must make hotel reservations directly with the property by May 31, 2012
- Entire value must used in a single visit
- Multiple vouchers may be purchased and may be combined to lengthen the stay
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Guests may upgrade directly with property at the time of making their reservation, based on availability for additional fee
- Blackout dates are: May 13, 19-20, 22-23, 26; June 1-14; July 1-2, 21-22, 26-28; August 17-18, 22-25
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2012 • Enjoy By August 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings