Quiet Countryside Getaway to County Meath
Hamlet Court Hotel • County Meath, Ireland
- Overnight Break for Two in a Double Room
- Breakfast Included
- Champagne Afternoon Tea Each
- Flight Options to Dublin from Most UK Airports Including with Ryanair and Aer Lingus (Not Included)
If the walls of Trim Castle could talk, they would have a lot to say. Since the 12th century they've done everything: been attacked by the Gaelic King of Connacht Rory O'Connor, had their interior turned into a mint, presided over the Irish Parliament, and—most impressively—withstood working with Mel Gibson on Braveheart.
With this week's Escape, just £49 cements an overnight break—with breakfast and champagne afternoon tea—for two for Escapees feeling as if they might crumble from overwork at the Hamlet Court Hotel (up to a £106.24 value).
Only 30 minutes from Dublin in the picturesque village of Johnstownbridge, you'll make the boutique hotel your stronghold. Settle into a double room, where sumptuous fabrics and classically elegant décor provide a suitably regal atmosphere for your stay.
When hunger has you on the brink of ruin, head to the grand restaurant for your champagne afternoon tea. If you feel peckish later on, the main menu offers hearty fare such as rump of lamb with basil mash or slow-cooked pork belly served on sauerkraut. If you're in the mood to carry on the festivities, Murty's Bar offers live music at the weekends, and a lively and theatrical setting—red walls, dark wood, and arched doorways that wouldn't look out of place in a fortress—for your pint all week round.
Your location on the border between County Kildare and County Meath means that a trip to Trim Castle doesn't require military planning. Alternatively, you could just stretch your legs, enjoy the fresh air of the beautiful surrounding countryside, and let this Escape help restore your fortifications.
"What really defines the East is the unspoiled countryside. With glistening lakes, tranquil rivers, authentic rural life, scenic pastureland, rolling hills, and forest parks, this area is a haven for outdoors enthusiasts."-- Discover Ireland
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit one per purchaser; additional as gifts
- One voucher is valid for two people
- Limit one voucher per reservation; valid for purchased number of nights only
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 5 August 2012
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on bank holidays
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room
- Voucher includes breakfast and champagne afternoon tea each
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 5, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 5, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 5, 2012 • Enjoy By August 5, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 54% savings