Making a Splash in the Valley of the Sun
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa • Phoenix, AZ
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Resort Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($139) or Fridays and Saturdays ($159), May 28 to September 8
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Resort Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($169) or Fridays and Saturdays ($189), April 27 to May 19
- Breakfast for Two at the Lobby Grill
- Four Water Park Passes
- $50 Spa Credit
Don't let your next vacation be partly cloudy with a chance of boredom. Head to the Valley of the Sun with this week's Escape from Arizona Grand Resort & Spa for a getaway that's sure to brighten your day.
Enjoy a one-night stay for up to four guests in a Resort Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($139) or Fridays and Saturdays ($159), May 28 to September 8. Or, visit from April 27 to May 19, Sundays through Thursdays ($169) or Fridays and Saturdays ($189).
Suites feature a private patio and balcony, pillow-top mattresses on one king bed or two queen beds, separate living room area with Wi-Fi, and other luxurious amenities to illuminate your stay.
Rise in the east to the smell of your full American breakfast for two at the Lobby Grill, one of six restaurants at the resort. Choose from savory entrées like eggs Benedict, wood-fired pizzas, Belgian waffles, and mouthwatering sides like applewood-smoked bacon and potato hash.
After your morning spread, get solar powered at the resort's Oasis Water Park. Use your four included passes to this renowned water park that makes the Travel Channel's top ten list. The seven-acre wet-and-wild park features the Slide Canyon Tower, an eight-story tower with three exhilarating water slides, and the Zuni River for side-by-side double inner tubing.
Escape the heat in the Oasis Wave Pool, where your future surfers will enjoy two-foot swells, a lagoon-style waterfall, and separate sports area. Let the little ones play in the Wild Cat Springs with arching jets while you relax in the Caliente Springs Hot Tub, built to hold 25 people.
Afterward, rejuvenate with your $50 credit toward a 50-minute spa service. Choose from a massage, facial, or body treatment at Arizona's largest resort spa and salon. You'll lighten up with a Swedish, aromatherapy, therapeutic, or lavender-milk body massage.
The different facials will cleanse, exfoliate, and massage your face to reveal healthy, radiant, and toned skin. Or, choose a body treatment like one of the body wraps or the mineral-rich Sedona mud purification therapy.
No matter how you spend your time at the Arizona Grand, you'll soak up the fun, sun up to sun down.
"This sprawling resort, which underwent a $52-million makeover a few years ago, abuts South Mountain Park. If I were a [kid], I would beg my parents to stay here and spend every day playing in the wave pool [and] and two free-fall-style water slides."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit two per purchaser, up to two additional as gifts
- Offers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Each voucher is valid for up to 2 adults and 2 children; additional fee applies for persons over the allotted four; up to six people total per suite
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Vouchers include Breakfast for Two at the Lobby Grill, Four Water Park Passes (water park passes included in nightly resort fee collected at property), and a $50 Spa Credit
- Breakfast includes a two egg breakfasts and if other items ordered anything over $28 is guest responsibility
- Spa credit applies to 50-minute or greater massage, facials and body treatments only; gratuity not included and not valid on salon services or spa products
- Resort fee and tax collected at property and are not included
- Blackout dates are June 26-July 8; July 22-25 and all other dates are subject to availability
- Not valid for group reservations
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 8, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 8, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 8, 2012 • Enjoy By September 8, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings