A Taste of Europe in Eureka
The Lookout Lodge • Eureka Springs, AR
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($89) or Fridays and Saturdays ($95), in a Log Cabin-Style Room
- Two Tickets to the Ozark Mountain Hoe-Down
- $25 Credit Toward a One-Hour Treatment (or Longer) from Eureka Massage Therapy
- $10 in Local Restaurant Coupons
Combine the Swiss with the South and what do you get? A leder-hoedown, maybe. But on this week's Escape, this melding of cultures coalesces at the 16-room Lookout Lodge, a rustic property in the Victorian mountain town of Eureka Springs, Arkansas, and winner of TripAdvisor's 2011 Certificate of Excellence.
Sonja and Robert Schmid, the friendly Swiss innkeepers of this Ozarks motel, are offering up a one-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($89) or Fridays and Saturdays ($95), in a cabin-style room with locally crafted furniture, hardwood floors, a king or two double Serta Perfect Sleeper beds, a large TV with DVD player and cable, and colorful quilts.
After settling in to this recently renovated and remodeled property, drop into the two-story, open-air Atrium Lodge, complete with a lower-level private deck and outdoor hot tub, an adults-only floor, and woodsy vistas—you might even indulge in a morsel of Swiss chocolate.
For a dose of Arkansas history, head to the nearby Blue Spring Heritage Center. A recent addition to the National Register of Historic Places, the spring pours 38 million gallons of cold water each day into a tranquil, trout-filled lagoon. Stroll through trails lined with flowers and herbs native to the Ozarks region, while taking in the rich history of American Indians. As lunchtime nears, head to town to sate your appetite with your included $10 of local restaurant coupons.
Then, take in the musical and comedic stylings of the Ozark Mountain Hoe-Down with your included pair of tickets. Afterward, shuffle over to Eureka Massage Therapy, about two miles from the Lodge, to cash in on your $25 spa credit.
It isn't quite the Alps, but The Lookout Lodge isn't your typical Ozarks experience, either. With this week's Escape you'll get a taste of Swiss hospitality in the decidedly Southern surroundings of Northwest Arkansas. Yodelay yee-haw!
"...very central to eveything Eureka Springs has to offer and the Inn keepers are very nice and helpful too. A hidden gem. Can't wait to return."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per purchaser, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout dates: Memorial Day 2012 (Friday, May 24 - Sunday, May 27), Blues Weekend 2012 (Friday, June 1 - Saturday, June 2), 4th of July 2012 (Wednesday, July 4 - Saturday, July 7) and Labor Day weekend (Friday, August 31 - Sunday, September 2, 2012)
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- May be applied to upgraded suites
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes $25 credit toward at least one hour of Eureka Massage Therapy provided by Alexa Pittenger, two tickets for one show at the Ozark Mountain Hoe-Down, $10 in local restaurant coupons
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- No pets
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 13, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 13, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 13, 2012 • Enjoy By September 13, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 47% savings