Romantic Rendezvous on Florida's Atlantic Coast
Port d'Hiver Bed and Breakfast • Melbourne Beach, FL
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Mangrove Suite ($645) or Carriage House Suite ($705)
- Romance Package of Candles, Silk Rose Petals, Shea Butter Bath Treatments, Chilled Champagne, Two Port d'Hiver Wine Glasses, and Personalized Note
- Two Port d'Hiver Tee Shirts
A trail of rose petals, candlelight, and a warm bath—it's hard to imagine a more romantic scene. Now envision these intimate ingredients in a private beach setting and you'll have this week's Escape to the Port d'Hiver Bed and Breakfast in Melbourne Beach, Florida.
Ignite a spark with two nights in the Mangrove Suite ($645) or Carriage House Suite ($705), including a romance package of candles, silk rose petals, chilled champagne, two Port d'Hiver wine glasses, and a personalized note. You'll also receive shea butter bath treatments to use in your spa tub and a pair of Port d'Hiver T-shirts.
You may have enjoyed couples' vacations in the past, but none can hold a candle to the AAA Four Diamond Award-winning Port d'Hiver Bed and Breakfast, which was named among the Top 10 Romantic Inns of 2009 by iLoveInns.com. Located on Florida's Atlantic Coast, the B&B offers peace and quiet in a luxurious atmosphere.
The Carriage House Suite offers a king-size bamboo bed with down duvet, French doors, a jetted tub, and a private porch. The Mangrove Suite—the largest room at the property's Florida Beach Getaway building—is reachable by a tropical garden bridge and features a king-size canopy bed with a down duvet, a shaded porch, and a large spa tub.
If you can tear yourself away from your exquisite accommodations, take advantage of the complimentary cruiser bikes and pedal around historic downtown Melbourne. Nearby Melbourne Beach Pier is the perfect spot for a stroll with your sweetheart, while Sebastian Inlet is home to Florida's best known surf break. And if nature is your one true love, inquire about tours of Pelican Island National Wildlife Refuge and Barrier Island Sanctuary.
This week's Escape covers all the important ingredients of a romantic retreat. Make your reservations and the only thing left to do is swoon.
"Looking for a really, really nice place to roost in Brevard County? A place with breakfasts fit for royalty and concierge service to rival anything a five-star resort has to offer? Say hello to Port d'Hiver."-- Palm Beach Post
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel until January 30, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 9/1-3, 11/22-25, and 12/24/12-1/1/13
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 30, 2013 • Enjoy By January 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings