Regal Retreat to Waikiki Beach
Seaside Hotel Waikiki • Honolulu, HI
- A Three-Night Stay for Two in a Partial Ocean-View Room
- Daily Parking
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Six Nights
Considering its alabaster beaches and clear views of the Diamond Head State Monument, it's no surprise that Hawaiian royalty once flocked to Waikiki Beach for their regal retreats. Hide away just two blocks from one of the Aloha State's most celebrated stretches of sand with this week's Escape to the Seaside Hotel Waikiki.
Crown your tropical getaway with cozy accommodations when you enjoy a three-night stay for two in a Partial Ocean-View Room ($394). Providing views of the Pacific and a private balcony, your room offers ample space for you to unwind before exploring Waikiki.
"A short drive from downtown Honolulu, Waikiki is Oahu's primary resort area," says Fodor's review of Waikiki. "The area is home to much of the island's dining, nightlife, and shopping scene—from posh boutiques to hole-in-the-wall eateries to craft booths at the International Marketplace."
After dipping into some chips and salsa from the hotel's adjoining Mexican eatery, Cha Cha Cha 2, take a short stroll to the beach and dive into the jewel-toned waters of the Pacific. Later, you can marvel at the majestic crater of the Diamond Head State Monument. Formed more than 300,000 years ago, the monument encompasses more than 475 acres.
With your included parking, it's easy to explore Waikiki's bohemian boutiques and vibrant nightlife. Or, you can claim a cozy chair as your throne for the afternoon and lounge in the Hawaiian breeze.
Revel in a backdrop worthy of royalty—with this week's Escape you'll build a kingdom of memories.
"Perfectly situated in the middle of Waikiki. The hotel is a five-minute walk to the beach and is surrounded by great restaurants, shopping, and access to transportation."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel until November 30, 2012
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made by October 31
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Internet access available
- Children 17 years of age and under are no charge when utilizing existing bedding; additional adults will be charged $20 per day
- Hawaii state tax and hotel accommodations tax of 13.962% will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2012 • Enjoy By November 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings