Near Glacier National Park, Laid-Back Luxury
The Lodge at Whitefish Lake • Whitefish, MT
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Viking Lodge Room
- Daily Breakfast for Two at the Boat Club Restaurant
- Two $50 Credits for Treatments of at Least $150 at the Spa (Combinable)
- Two Vouchers for $25 Off $100 at the Boat Club Restaurant (Combinable)
Talk to people in Whitefish, Montana, and they'll probably say the town is "how Aspen used to be." Before the fur coats, chichi shops, and celeb-chef restaurants hit Aspen, it was an authentic Western town with an outdoorsy and laid-back vibe à la Whitefish.
Minutes from downtown Whitefish, ten minutes from the slopes at Whitefish Mountain Resort, sits The Lodge at Whitefish Lake—a AAA Four Diamond award-winning property inspired by grand national park lodges.
Escape for a two-night stay for two in a Viking Lodge Room ($218). Surrounded by The Viking Creek Preserve, the Viking Lodge has nature trails stretching out across 30 acres directly behind it. Inside, rooms boast one king or two queen beds, a fireplace, flat-screen TV, mini fridge, warm hues, and wood accents.
In the morning, zip down to the Boat Club Restaurant for an included daily breakfast for two—featuring a choice of entrées. Then, spend the day hiking or mountain biking at Whitefish Mountain Resort; in the winter, ice skate on the lake or spend the afternoon on the slopes.
For backcountry fun, voyage to nearby Glacier National Park. "Majestic and wild, this vast preserve overwhelms visitors, beckoning with stunning mountain peaks... verdant mountain trails that cry for hikers, and the sheer diversity of its plant and animal life," says Frommer's.
Later, visit the steam room or hot tub and use your two $50 credits toward a Swedish massage or Brightening Facial at The Spa at Whitefish Lake. And for dinner, watch the sunset over the lake at the Boat Club Restaurant—the Lodge's fine dining restaurant outfitted with retro boating memorabilia—and order the Boat Club Chips (fried sweet potatoes with melted bleu cheese) and the grilled bison strip loin.
Between the Lodge and the mountains, it's no wonder National Geographic Adventure named it one of the World's 25 Best Ski Towns.
"Set on the edge of the lake, this luxury resort has beautifully appointed rooms with rich wood tones, granite countertops, and slate bathrooms with large walk-in showers and deep soaking tubs."-- Read Fodor's Review of The Lodge at Whitefish Lake
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per purchaser, 1 additional as a gift
- Lodging vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 3 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- First available stay date: October 1, 2012
- Reservations must be made by: November 30, 2012
- Stay must be completed by: January 31, 2013
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout dates: October 5-6, 2012, December 21, 2012 - January 1, 2013
- Upgrades may be available at time of reservation
- Reservations made for stay between November 1-December 13, 2012 will receive a one-level upgrade
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes daily breakfast for two, two (2) $50 Spa vouchers (on purchases $150 or more; may be combined for $100 off a purchase of $300 or more), two (2) $25 vouchers for the Boat Club Restaurant in dining room only (on purchases $100 or more; may be combined for $50 off a purchase of $200 or more)
- Spa reservations required and reservations should be made at time of reservation
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • Enjoy By January 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings