Puerto Vallarta: Winter in Paradise
Velas Vallarta Suite Resort • Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- An All-Inclusive Four-Night Stay for Two Adults Between Now and December 20, 2012 ($1,199) or Between January 3 and March 31, 2013 ($1,308)
- All-Inclusive of All Meals and Beverages
- One Bottle of Wine Upon Arrival
- Two 50-Minute Massages
- One City Shopping Tour or One Cultural Tequila Tour for Two
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
There's a time every winter when the cold loses its nostalgic charm. The city grays, the snow browns, and we slip into the sludge trudge: head down, shoulders tense, feet frozen. But this Escape to Puerto Vallarta, on the Mexican Riviera—where the average winter temperature is 85 degrees—offers a chance to recall the relaxation of summer.
Break out your Bermuda shorts and a straw fedora, and fly south to Velas Vallarta Suite Resort for an all-inclusive four-night stay for two adults between now and December 20, 2012 ($1,199) or between January 3 and March 31, 2013 ($1,308).
Pop open a complimentary bottle of wine and sprawl out on the ocean-view or garden-side balcony of your one-bedroom suite. The teak-furnished suite weaves Huichol cross-stitch tapestries with modern Mexican art, and it's equipped with a full kitchen and dining room—though you'll hardly need them with two on-site gourmet restaurants and another beachfront eatery serving views of the ocean and Sierra Madre Mountains alongside Spanish, Mexican, and international preparations of fresh seafood and steak.
If you gather the gumption to take a break from lying out by the emerald waters of Banderas Bay, or you find a way to pull yourself from the poolside Aqua Bar, slide into sandals and explore what Puerto Vallarta has to offer on a day-long shopping tour of the city, where you'll visit the Arches and Cathedral and the boutiques, jewelers, and souvenir shops of the Rio Cuale Market.
Or, leave the city behind on a cultural and tequila tour, and ride northwest in an air-conditioned bus toward the town of Las Palmas, where you'll find views of the countryside and its farms and plantations. Next, during a tour of a tequila factory, you'll get a chance to see how the national liquor of Mexico is made, and you'll even taste a few samples.
Before you pack up and fly north, where things are cold and stiff, saunter down to the spa for a pair of included 50-minute relaxation massages to loosen your muscles and mind once more; perhaps the sludge trudge of winter will melt into a December dawdle.
"Tall palms, pink bougainvillea, and wild ginger with brilliant red plumes surround the three enormous pools. This is a perfect destination for those who want to relax on-site, as the hotel offers tennis clinics, arts and crafts, theme nights, and more."-- Read Fodor's Review of Velas Vallarta Suite Resort & Convention Center
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher is All-Inclusive of all meals and beverages
- City and Shopping Tours take place on Mondays and Tuesdays, Cultural and Tequila Tours take place on Wednesdays and Thursdays
- 2 kids 12 and under stay and eat free
- Taxes and service included
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings