Letting Go on Lake LBJ
Horseshoe Bay Resort • Horseshoe Bay, TX
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Guest Room with a Lake, Pool, or Water View, Sundays through Thursdays ($249) or Fridays and Saturdays ($298)
- Breakfast Buffet for Two
- One Activity Per Person: Either Unlimited Golf or One 50-Minute Massage
- Round of Whitewater Putting for Two
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Two Nights
Rabbit's feet and four-leaf clovers have their charms, but your family vacation deserves to be a sure thing. Escape to guaranteed views of Texas Hill Country and Lake LBJ with a one-night stay for two in a standard guest room with a lake, pool, or water view, Sundays through Thursdays ($249) or Fridays and Saturdays ($298) at Horseshoe Bay Resort, breakfast buffet included. Each guest is also entitled to choose one activity: unlimited golf or a 50-minute spa treatment.
Don't leave your clan's comfort to chance—your Texas-size accommodations provide plenty of room to roam. Spread out on cozy furnishings as you take in views of Lake LBJ, the resort grounds, or the surrounding neighborhood.
Each morning, you can kick-start good karma by waking early to explore Lake LBJ. A tried-and-true water sport destination, the lake's constant water level makes for smooth sailing and swimming all year. Later, you'll polish off your putt during an included round of play on the property's Whitewater Putting Course.
"The resort spared no expense on its grounds, with [its] attention to aesthetic detail," says the Golf Channel, and its three acclaimed courses are no exceptions. Once you're finished on the green, drop your putter and head to the full-service spa, where you can calm tense muscles in a eucalyptus-scented steam room or relax during a soothing stone massage.
Playing the odds with your family's vacation is a risky business. Instead, Escape to Texas for all the good fortune you could ask for.
"From the parking attendant to the checkout personnel, everyone was wonderful and looking for opportunities to be of service. The room was clean, comfortable, and all the equipment and amenities were in order."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 3 per purchaser, up to 3 additional as a gift
- May combine up to 2 vouchers to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Maximum occupancy is two adults per room; children allowed in same room for no additional charge
- All tee times and spa treatment appointments are are subject to availability and a minimum 24-hour cancellation policy; guest can tee off day of check-in starting at noon and must tee off before noon on day of departure
- Unlimited round of golf per person on any of three Robert Trent Jones, Sr. golf courses; first cart fee free, but fee is $25 dollars after first round of golf played
- Spa treatment valid for choice of either a 50 minute Bayside Massage, 50 minute Bayside Natural Beauty Facial, or Classic Manicure and Pedicure during stay; taxes and automatic spa gratuity not included; 25% off additional spa treatments available
- Taxes and resort fee of $26/day not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates include major U.S. holidays, November 21-November 26, and December 21-January 2
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 8, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 8, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 8, 2013 • Enjoy By March 8, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 53% savings