A Cozy Retreat in Southeast Minnesota
Hillcrest Hide-Away Bed & Breakfast • Lanesboro, MN
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in The Harmony Suite or The Joy Suite
- A Soup Supper for Two with Dessert
- One 4"x6" Commemorative Photo
- $15 Coupon for One Hour of Services at the Lanesboro Day Spa
- Free Appetizer at Quarter/Quarter Restaurant
- One Hillcrest at Home Cookbook
If you were the kind of kid who made elaborate forts out of sofa cushions and strategically placed blankets, you'll think this Escape is another excellent refuge. Embrace carefree days at Hillcrest Hide-Away Bed & Breakfast, a cozy retreat tucked away in Lanesboro, Minnesota.
Immerse yourself in the tranquil surroundings of the inn—a secluded half-acre yard dotted with more than 50 varieties of plants and 60-year old spruce trees. Inside, the traditional furnishings, antiques, and Amish touches lend an extra-special warmth.
The B&B is known for its cuisine—innkeeper Carol Eggert's recipes are even chronicled in a well-received cookbook. Emerge from your cocoon of slumber to find right-out-of-the-oven homemade bread outside your door, along with your beverage of your choice (hot chocolate for the kid in you and coffee or tea for those who need caffeine to jump-start their day). Then, enjoy a full breakfast of fresh fruit, homemade pastries, and a hearty entrée made with locally-grown ingredients.
During the winter, bundle up and take your cross-country skis on the groomed Root River State trail just three blocks away. During April and May, you can get a lesson in Amish life with Bluffscape Amish Tours and see how members of the communities live and work. You'll also get a chance to shop for Amish crafts, leather goods, and sweet treats (your inner child will thank you). For more corporal comforts, a treatment at the Lanesboro Day Spa is pure bliss.
Wrap up the day with an included soup dinner and dessert for two, before retiring to your bedroom with a warm drink as you curl up in front of a glowing in-room electric fireplace.
Decamp to a hideout that is decidedly more grown up, but won't break the piggy bank, with an Escape to Lanesboro.
"Carol and Marv have a gift for hospitality and have thought of everything to make a stay with them exceptional and memorable. The basket of bread and jam at our door each morning was such a treat!"-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout date(s): December 24-27, 2012; April 5-6, 2013; April 12-13, 2013; April 19-20, 2013; April 26-27, 2013; May 3-4, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes soup supper for two plus dessert, one Hillcrest at Home Cookbook authored by innkeeper Carol Eggert, one 4x6 photo, $15 coupon toward an hour of services at the Lanesboro Day Spa, one complimentary appetizer at Quarter/Quarter Restaurant
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 9, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 9, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 9, 2013 • Enjoy By May 9, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings