Relaxation Is in Season at The Oregon Garden
Oregon Garden Resort • Silverton, OR
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($149) or Fridays and Saturdays ($189)
- Breakfast for Two
- Admission for Two to The Oregon Garden
- Two Entrées and a Bottle of House Wine at the Garden View Restaurant
- Choice of One 50-Minute Massage or 50-Minute Facial
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Three Nights
Just because it's winter doesn't mean your holiday getaway shouldn't blossom. Bring a bud along and plant yourselves at the Oregon Garden Resort. You'll flourish at the picturesque Silverton resort, just 25 minutes from Salem.
Here, guest rooms boast private patios with serene views of The Oregon Garden and Willamette Valley.
Mere steps away from the resort is The Oregon Garden, an 80-acre botanical garden with so many plant species that something is always blooming. Admire the 100-foot-tall, 400-year-old Signature Oak tree during a stroll through the Oak Grove, or check out miniature evergreens from around the world in the Conifer Garden. Of course, the plants of the indoor Tropical House stay nice and toasty all year.
After your stroll in the garden, visit the on-site Moonstone Spa. You'll step into the sanctuary of relaxation when you choose one of the many rejuvenating body treatments. Massages, facials, pedicures, and other therapeutic spa services will leave your stems feeling relaxed and restored.
Dinnertime calls for a table for two at the Garden View Restaurant, where you can sample local cuisine like the Pacific Northwest salmon topped with blueberries and a white balsamic ginger reduction. After you've had your fill, grab a nightcap at the Fireside Lounge and sway to the nightly live music.
Venture outside the resort to see "some local family-run wineries or walk around downtown Silverton to peek into shops selling antiques, art, and knickknacks," suggests AAA's Via magazine. After this Escape, we have a feeling you'll want to take root for good.
"This luxurious property neighbors the Oregon Garden. The hotel is great for weddings, meetings, and romantic getaways. Each room has a fireplace and a private, landscaped patio or balcony."-- Read Fodor's Review of Oregon Garden Resort
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Vouchers include breakfast for two, admission for two to the Oregon Garden, two entrées and a bottle of house wine at the Garden View Restaurant, and choice of one 50-minute massage or 50-minute facial
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/resort fees not included; collected at property
- Based on double occupancy
- Not valid on major holidays and events including, but not limited to: 12/24-25, 12/31-1/1, 1/18, 1/24-26
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 48% savings