A Country Manor Retreat with Three Courses of Indulgence Near Sherborne
The Grange at Oborne • Dorset, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner Each in the Two-AA Rosette Restaurant on the First Evening
- Glass of Prosecco on Arrival
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout
Chistopher Levett and Sir Walter Raleigh were two of England's most notable explorers, but having seen so much of the world, where did they choose to settle? In the handsome Dorset town of Sherborne, on the banks of the River Yeo, we can see why. Discover a New World of comfort and gourmet cuisine with a two-night stay for two people at The Grange at Oborne for £149 (up to a £319 value). If you've been searching for the perfect Christmas gift for a pair of adventurers, this could just be it, too.
Situated just outside the town, this former manor house is waiting to be discovered amongst pretty, gardens. Winner of three AA stars, make your way to a double room and settle in snug from the elements with a welcome glass of Prosecco each; you'll also receive a late 12 p.m. checkout.
No voyage to the heart of relaxation is complete without good food, and the El Dorado of this Escape is a gourmet three-course dinner each in the two AA Rosette-awarded restaurant. Refined cuisine using the best of British produce is at the heart of the menu: sample the likes of a rillette of confit rabbit leg, fresh local pea and roasted hazelnut salad to start, and a roasted breast of guinea fowl with ratatouille nicoise to follow. A full English or continental breakfast is also included each morning.
Modern Sherborne makes for a charming day out, with its shops, tea rooms, and market town spirit of independence. Get a festive thrill with the Christmas display at Castle Gardens, or please your inner petrol head at the Haynes Motor Museum; if you like your breaks a little wilder, Longleat Safari Park is around 28 miles away (and featuring lots of Christmassy fun for the rest of the year).
This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week. Got a Question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com.
"Set in beautiful gardens in a quiet hamlet, this 200-year-old, family-run, country-house hotel has a wealth of charm and character."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by February 28, 2013
- Voucher not valid on 24, 30 Nov, 1, 13, 14, 15, 21 - 31 Dec, 1 Jan, and 14 - 16 Feb
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children allowed
- Wifi available
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes Daily Full English Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner Each in the Two AA Rosette Restaurant on the First Evening, Glass of Prosecco on Arrival, and Late 12 p.m. Checkout
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01935 813463 or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy by date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • Enjoy By February 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 53% savings