Dramatic Scenes and Unspoilt Beauty in the Fermanagh Lakelands
Cedars Guesthouse and Bistro • County Fermanagh, United Kingdom
- One- (£49) or Two-Night (£79) Stay for Two People
- Daily Breakfast
- Main Course and Glass of Wine Each
Denis McCabe, a fiddler from 18th Century Fermanagh, learnt the hard way not to mix drink and boating when he rowed out onto Lough Erne to entertain the locals with his playing, and never came back. Hear the sweet music of the Fermanagh Lakelands with this Escape to the Cedars Guesthouse and Bistro, and enjoy for a delightful lakeside getaway in this stunning region.
Stick your oar into a one-night stay for two people for £49 (up to a £108.90 value), or two nights for £79 (up to a £178.90 value). Your well-appointed accommodation includes en suite and satellite TV, as well as inviting, traditional decor; and just a short walk from the door of the hotel is the shores of incredible Lower Lough Erne, the magnificent body of water that dominates Co. Fermanagh's landscape.
Shore up your hunger with an included breakfast on each morning of your stay, and rest assured that you'll stay afloat with a main course and a glass of wine each in the Bistro (included on one night of your stay only). The likes of Cedars beef and Guinness pie and honey roast duck breast with parsnip puree and a red wine and thyme sauce adorn the menu, an enticing combination of classic and modern dishes.
Those with a love for fresh air and the outdoors will find themselves amply catered for in Co. Fermanagh—whether its walking the many stunning trails or hiring a kayak to take to the water. Castle Caldwell Forest Park lies across the water, and has a fiddle-shaped stone in memory of hapless busker McCabe; for a more urban feel of the region, the lively town of Enniskillen and its impressive castle are a short drive south.
This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week.
"The ancient landscape of Fermanagh is shaped by ice and water, with rugged hills rising above quilted plains of half-drowned drumlins and shimmering, reed-fringed lakes."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Must book within 30 days of purchasing the voucher
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by January 15, 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid with existing reservations
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Voucher excludes public or bank holidays
- Children allowed
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes Daily Breakfast, Main Course and Glass of Wine Each (included on one night of your stay only)
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact +44 (0)28 6862 1493 or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 15, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 15, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 15, 2014 • Enjoy By January 15, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 55% savings