Going Dutch in Alluring Amsterdam
Key Tours International • Amsterdam, Netherlands
- A Seven-Day Trip to Amsterdam in March, April, or May ($1,599 to $2,149 per Person), Including:
- Round-Trip Flights from JFK or Logan International Airports to Amsterdam via Iceland Air
- $300 Discount for the First 15 Purchasers of March Departures from JFK International Airport and the First 15 Purchasers of March Departures from Logan International Airport
- Arrival Ground Transfer from Airport to Hotel
- Five Nights of Four-Star Double-Occupancy Accommodations
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- 24-Hour Pass for Hop-On, Hop-Off Canal Tour of Amsterdam
- ASTA TOP Tour Operator Travel Funds Protection Program
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
If a utopia exists in this world, it's probably in Amsterdam. The canals of the "Venice of the North" that snake through the city's storied cobblestone streets lead to some of the world's most arresting masterpieces—and we're not just talking about the Van Goghs; the ornate stone buildings, gorgeous public fountains, and meticulously manicured tulip gardens are equally jaw-dropping.
For such a laid-back city—the café culture legally serves curated selections of special smokes alongside baked goods—the Dutch capital maintains meticulous order. Car use is a rarity, and cyclists easily navigate the streets en masse, often with the aid of the largest shared-biking system in the world. History certainly has a home here—Anne Frank's House commands a moment's reverence for the European tragedy of the Holocaust and you can't walk 100 feet without running into the vestiges of a Golden Age painter.
From the treasures of the Rijksmuseum to the nightlife of Jordaan and the accessible yet verboten Red Light District, you can experience the best the world has to offer in a single trip courtesy of Key Tours International.*
Day 1: Depart from JFK or Logan International Airport on your overnight flight to Amsterdam.
Days 2 through 6: Arrive in Amsterdam, where you will be transferred from the airport to the four-star Amsterdam NH Museum Quarter Hotel or similar, your home for the next five nights.
You'll have five days to explore Amsterdam on your own terms. Sail along Amsterdam's famous waterways with a 24-hour pass to a hop-on, hop-off canal boat tour, marveling at the storybook stone homes and breathtaking monuments that rise up from the banks.
See all of Amsterdam's top sites complete with on-board recorded commentary in English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish and Italian. Stops include Leidesplein, Westerplak, Keizergracht, the Anne Frank House, Central Station East, City Hall, NEMO, Maritime Museum, Artis Royal Zoo, the Tropen Museum, Rembrandt's House, Gassan Diamonds Factory, Rembrandtplein, and Central Station West. Your pass gives you discounts to select restaurants, museums, and other attractions.
Later in the week, you're free to show yourself around the historical fishermen's villages Volendam and Marken and marvel at the original wooden houses. Or, visit a cheese factory and a clog maker for a quintessential Dutch experience.
Days 7 and 8: Sit for a hearty breakfast buffet before transferring on your own to the airport to catch your return flight home. Touch down at JFK or Logan International Airport after a fabulous trip to Amsterdam.
JFK International Airport departures: March 1 through 31 ($1,899 per person; $1,599 per person for the first 15 purchasers); April 1 through 30 ($1,999 per person); or May 1 through 31 ($2,099 per person)
Logan International Airport departures: March 1 through 31 ($1,949 per person; $1,649 per person for the first 15 purchasers); April 1 through 30 ($2,049 per person); or May 1 through 31 ($2,149 per person)
*Priced per person based on double occupancy (see fine print).
"Whether you go for storybook canals or laid-back coffeehouses, the Flower Market's springtime blooms or the Van Gogh Museum's sunflowers, Amsterdam will—in its inimitable style—captivate you."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel until May 31, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Please book as early as you can, and in any event no later than February 27, 2013
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and $150 for any date changes
- The cost of all airline tickets and airport taxes are non-refundable after a booking is confirmed with Key Tours International
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $450 for March departures and $500 for April or May departures
- Voucher includes airfare, all hotels, daily breakfast buffet, arrival transfer, and Amsterdam Canal Cruise
- Voucher does not include passport and visa fees, gratuities to drivers and local guides, meals and beverages other than specified, personal and baggage insurance, personal expenses, optional tours
- All airport taxes, hotel service charges, local taxes, and Inclusion in ASTA TOP Travel Funds Protection Program are included
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • Enjoy By May 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 36% savings