Country Getaway in Stunning Georgian Manor
Old Manor Hotel • Wiltshire, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Suite in March/April, May, or June
- Daily Breakfast
- Bottle of Prosecco in Room
Roman travellers treasured Aquae Sulis for its natural hot springs. Now known as Bath, this relaxing part of the country is the perfect place for you to take your beloved as a soothing romantic treat. There's no need to worry about cash flow with a stay at the luxurious Old Manor Hotel on Trowle Common for just £129 (up to a £314 value).
Previously a Georgian manor and farmhouse, choose one of three periods to stay—March and April, May, or June—at the Grade II-Listed building which has been converted into a stunning 21-bedroom hotel in the heart of the West Wiltshire countryside. You'll feel a ripple of excitement as you make your way to your spacious luxury Suite room—including 'The Best in The House'—where you can enjoy breathtaking views over the surrounding countryside as you share a toast from your welcome bottle of Prosecco.
As the sun rises over the Cotswold Hills, head over to the old milking parlour where a carved fireplace presides over the antique furniture and Victorian crockery of the hotel restaurant. The hearty breakfast will give you a spring in your step with locally sourced produce including cured bacon and free-range eggs.
During the day you can go with the flow in the award-winning hotel grounds where wild deer, pheasants, kestrels, and buzzards roam free around the dew pond and wild meadow—if that's not enough wildlife, Longleat Safari Park is a mere half-hour drive away. Or, you can venture to nearby Bath and visit the Roman Baths or take a dip in Britain's only natural hot springs.
This Escape is for two people. Saturday night stays are subject to a £30 supplement.
"A delightful Grade II-Listed Georgian house and an earlier farmhouse with rambling farm buildings and courtyards that have been sympathetically developed into a fabulous 21-bedroom hotel."-- Visit Bath
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservation is subject to availability - stay must be completed by June 30, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Option A: Valid 1 March - 30 April
- Option B: Valid 1-31 May
- Option C: Valid 1-30 June
- £30 supplement applies to Saturday night stays; payable directly to the hotel
- Multiple vouchers cannot be used over consecutive nights
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Luxury Room, 'The Best in The House'
- Voucher includes: Daily Breakfast, Bottle of Prosecco in Room
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01225 777393 or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • Enjoy By June 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 59% savings