Gothic Monuments and Modern Fun in Exeter
Buckerell Lodge Hotel • Devon, United Kingdom
- One- (£79) or Two-Night (£129) Stay for Two
- Full English Breakfast
- Two-Course Dinner with a Bottle of Wine Each
- Late 2 p.m. Checkout
Exeter is well known for its lively mix of bars and restaurants, historic cathedral, and location close to the timeless Darmoor National Park—but it's also the birthplace of Charles Babbage, father of the modern computer. But it won't take a mechanical difference engine to figure out that this Escape to the Buckerell Lodge Hotel, just a short trip from the city centre, is the perfect way to enjoy Devon's historic capital.
In fact, just £79 (up to a £167.95 value) will do the trick for a one-night stay, or make it two nights for £129 (up to a £272.95 value). Rooms are contemporary in design with bold splash of colour, and a 2 p.m. checkout means you can extend your stay all the longer.
We all know mathematicians are fond of chewing on the end of a pencil, but fortunately, a two-course dinner is included with both options in the wood-panelled Veitch's Restaurant (to be taken on the first night if staying two nights). Each morning, you'll also awake to a full English breakfast.
Exeter's cathedral is a grand, centuries-old monument still in use today, and boasts the longest uninterrupted medieval gothic vaulting in the world. For something a little more up-to-date, head to the historic quayside for shopping and dining; or if you fancy heading out into the wild, Dartmoor covers some 360 square miles of unspoilt walking routes and picture postcard villages.
This Escape is for two people. Stays on a Friday or Saturday night are subject to a £20 supplement.
"[Exeter has] a thriving nightlife, a lively cultural scene, and a rich history stretching back 2000 years."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Bookings must be made before 27 March 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 30 April, 2013
- Voucher is non-refundable and cannot be amended once booking has been made
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room
- Friday and Saturday night stays incur a supplement of £20 (subject to availability); payable directly to the hotel upon booking
- Voucher includes full English breakfast, two-course dinner with a bottle of wine (on first night with two-night stays) and late 2pm checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly within 7 days of voucher-issue. If the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please call 0844 855 9150 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 53% savings