Rafting the Mighty American River
Beyond Limits Adventures • Lotus, CA
- A Rafting Trip Along the American River for Two People, Mondays and Tuesdays or Thursdays and Fridays in August ($188)
- Or, a Rafting Trip Along the American River for Two People, Saturdays and Sundays on September 14 and 15, September 21 and 22, or September 28 and 29 ($198)
- Camping for One Night with Your Own Tent, Equipment, Cooking Gear, and Supplies
- Three Hours of Whitewater Rafting on the South Fork of the American River
- Barbecue Lunch After the Rafting Trip
- $20 Credit Toward a Cabin Tent Upgrade or Second Night of Camping
Set along the banks of the South Fork of the American River, Beyond Limits Adventures's River Park Resort campsite is the perfect spot to kick off this wild rafting excursion. Featuring 18 acres of sandy beaches and oaks for shade cover, this beautiful hideaway also offers swimming beaches, a riverfront campfire, and even modern restrooms with hot showers and flush toilets. Bring your own tent, equipment, and supplies for one night of camping at the resort—only one lunch is provided, so you'll need to bring your own camp stove or portable grill to cook your meals or eat at one of the nearby restaurants.
Choose the morning before or after your night of camping for three hours of whitewater rafting on the Upper South Fork—all with the help of a veteran river guide. After you've exerted yourself on the fast-moving and calmer waters along the route, you'll return to the resort for a hard-earned barbecue lunch with fellow rafters.
Nestled in El Dorado County northeast of Sacramento, Coloma stakes its claim as one of the original hubs of the gold rush. Now a National Historic Landmark District, Coloma is known largely as a ghost town—but that doesn't mean there's not still plenty of gold panning to do, gorgeous scenery to admire, and of course, whitewater to raft.
"Gabriel was our guide and he was so fun! All seven of us in the raft thoroughly enjoyed our trip down the river. We will definitely go back and will ask for Gabriel."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher is non-cancellable and non-refundable one rafting date is booked
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests; additional $20 per person to camp the night before rafting trip
- Must be 7 years old or older
- Must sign a waiver
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Vouchers include Camping for One Night with Your Own Tent, Equipment, and Supplies, Three Hours of Whitewater Rafting on the South Fork of the American River, Barbecue Lunch After the Rafting Trip, and $20 Credit Toward a Cabin Tent Upgrade
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 28, 2013 • Enjoy By September 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 47% savings