An Elegant Stay in Historic Hunt Country
Airlie Center • Warrenton, VA
- A One-Night Stay for Two ($125)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two with One Picnic Lunch for Two ($173)
- Breakfast for Two
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Three Nights
Just an hour outside of the nation's capital, Fauquier County has become synonymous with Hunt Country and all things equestrian in Virginia. These rolling hills at the base of the Blue Ridge Mountains host posh polo matches and fox hunts amid vast green pastures. Fine pedigrees aren't confined to the stables, though; peek inside one of the historic manor homes set back from the road and you'll find an affluent society seeking simplicity in the countryside.
For more than a half-century, the Airlie Center estate—set on 1,200 beautifully manicured acres in Warrenton—has hosted everyone from visiting dignitaries to staycation weekenders. After you've checked in, get acquainted with the estate as you stroll the meandering pathways that crisscross the property, taking in the colorful gardens, meadows, and woodlands as you go. For more active pursuits, Airlie Center boasts two swimming pools, a lake for fishing, three tennis courts, a volleyball court, complimentary rental bikes, and a newly renovated exercise room, not to mention a locker room's worth of sports equipment available at no charge.
Each of 152 rooms is elegant yet unpretentious, appointed with cozy beds and rich wood furnishings, and featuring beautiful views of the property. All come equipped with a private bath, high-speed Internet, a flat-screen TV, and eco-friendly bath amenities, plus a desk and chair.
Mealtime here is a special event. Making use of an on-site four-acre organic garden, and working with more than 30 local farms, the chefs at Airlie prepare locally sourced, sustainable, and organic cuisine that highlights seasonal flavors of Hunt Country (think pecan-crusted all-natural chicken thighs with orange-accented butternut coulis). End the evening with a nightcap at the Whistling Swan Pub & Game Room, fit with TVs, a fireplace, billiards, foosball, and more.
"At Airlie, weddings and special events take center stage against a backdrop of picturesque countryside and a historic Georgian Revival manor house."-- The Knot
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through December 15, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing, group or room block reservations
- Voucher includes use of bicycles (available on the property and are subject to availability)
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2013 • Enjoy By December 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings