Ancient Sites and Natural Beauty in Thailand
Uncover the World • Samut Prakan, Thailand
- 13-Day Private Tour of Thailand
- All Internal Transportation Including Airport Transfers
- All Accommodation
- 11 Breakfasts, Five Lunches, and Three Dinners Included
- Site Entrance Fees For All Tours Detailed in Itinerary
- Qualified Tour Guide
- Tour Includes Grand Palace, River Kwai, Elephant Conservation Centre, and Golden Triangle
Thailand is a country of bold and beautiful contrasts, from bustling city markets to sacred temples and verdant tropical countryside. See it all with the private Classic Thailand tour staying in luxury accommodation from Uncover the World, a 13-day tour that takes you from the heart of Bangkok through ancient sites to the Golden Triangle. The start date for this private tour is flexible to be arranged directly with Uncover the World.
day 1: You'll be greeted at the hotel and transferred to your Bangkok hotel. Overnight at The Sukhothai.
day 2: Experience the Grand Palace complex and the Royal Temple of the Emerald Buddha with an in-depth tour before transferring to the pier for a boat trip through Bangkok's rural western suburbs. Overnight at the The Sukhothai. Breakfast and lunch included.
day 3: Depart Bangkok for the River Kwai, and take a train journey on the Death Railway over the famous bridge and a spectacular wooden viaduct built by POWs. In the afternoon, see Hell Fire Pass, a path hacked through the mountains by allied POWs. Overnight at Hintok River Camp, Kanchanaburi. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner included.
day 4: Head to Erawan National Park to visit the spectacular Erawan Waterfall. Deep, emerald-green pools await those energetic enough to take the trail to the top tier, with opportunities for swimming. Overnight at Hintok River Camp, Kanchanaburi. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner included.
day 5: Depart Kanchanaburi for Ayutthaya—the former capital of Thailand, it's now a World Heritage site and the home of magnificent ruins. Then, you'll take an overnight train to Chiang Mai (1st class, with air-con). Breakfast and lunch included.
day 6: First take a tour to visit the Temple of Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, spectacularly situated on a mountaintop at an altitude of 3,520 feet. The temple's golden pagoda contains Buddha relics, and attracts Buddhist pilgrims from all over the world throughout the year. Then, enjoy a traditional dinner accompanied by a performance of traditional northern Thai and hill-tribe music and dancing. Overnight at The Puripunn. Dinner included.
day 7: See Thai wildlife with a visit to the Elephant Conservation Centre and witness how elephants are prepared to be released into the wild. Continue on to Lampang city for lunch followed by a visit to one of the most sacred temples in the North, Wat Phrathat Lampang Luang, before returning to Chiang Mai. Overnight at The Puripunn. Breakfast and lunch included.
day 8: Your day is free in Chiang Mai to enjoy as you please, with extra tours and experiences available (charges apply). Overnight at The Puripunn. Breakfast included.
day 9: Proceed to Chiang Rai and then cruise down the Mae Kok River before continuing by road to Chiang Rai. Overnight at The Legend. Breakfast included.
day 10: Head to the famous Golden Triangle, where Thailand, Myanmar and Laos meet. Visit Yao and Akha hill-tribe villages and then continue to the border town of Mai Sai with a stop for lunch along the way. Located just across the Sai River from Myanmar, the town has a thriving market based on cross-border trade. Overnight at The Legend. Breakfast included.
day 11: Free day in Chiang Rai. Overnight at The Legend. Breakfast included.
day 12: Transfer to the airport for an internal flight back to Bangkok. Overnight at The Sukhothai. Breakfast included.
day 13: Free time in Bangkok before transferring to the airport for your departure. Extensions to one of Thailand's beautiful island beach resorts are available on request. Breakfast included.
September 1 to December 10 2013—£1,999 Per Person (up to a £2,859 value)
January 10 to August 31 2014—£2,250 Per Person (up to a £3,215 value)
- This Escape is priced per person, based on double occupancy.
- There is no single traveller option available.
- Flights to New Bangkok International airport are not included, but available with British Airways, Thai Airways, and more.
- Your Thailand Tourist Visa, departure taxes, and tips are not included.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on email@example.com.
"Friendly and fun-loving, exotic and tropical, cultured and historic, Thailand beams with a lustrous hue from its gaudy temples and golden beaches to the ever-comforting Thai smile."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Flights not included
- 1 voucher is valid for 1 person
- Price per person is based on double occupancy; minimum 2 people must attend together and no single occupancy available
- Valid for purchased date option only - 1 September 2013 - 10 December 2013 (Option A) or 10 January 2014 - 31 August 2014 (Option B)
- Not valid 11 December, 2013 - 9 January, 2014
- Voucher includes: All accommodation, all meals indicated in your itinerary, airport transfers at the start and end of your trip, site entrance fees for all tours detailed in your itinerary, qualified tour guide to accompany you on all sightseeing, private vehicles for all road journeys indicated and comprehensive pre-departure material
- Voucher does not include: International flights (can be arranged on request), Thailand tourist visa, departure taxes, travel insurance or meals, drinks & snacks not mentioned in the itinerary
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and accommodation listed is subject to availability - stay must be completed by August 31, 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2014 • Enjoy By August 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 30% savings