Medieval Norwich and the East Anglian Countryside
BEST WESTERN Brook Hotel • Norfolk, United Kingdom
- One- (£69), Two- (£95), or Three-Night (£125) Stay for Two People in a Double / Twin Room
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner on One Evening
During the middle ages, the wealth generated by Norwich's wool trade financed the construction of so many ecclesiastical buildings, that to this day the city has more medieval churches than any other in Western Europe. Pull the wool from your eyes with this Escape to the BEST WESTERN Brook Hotel, and we'll shepherd you towards a memorable break in this beautiful part of East Anglia.
Yourself and one other can stay in a double room for one night for £69 (up to a £133.30 value), two nights for £95 (up to a £229.20 value), or three nights for £125 (up to a £317.10 value). You'll get all mod cons in your en suite room, including free Wi-Fi, flatscreen Freeview television, heating control, and tea / coffee making facilities.
On one night of your stay settle down to a three-course dinner at the hotel restaurant, with a range of local and international cuisine available from the menu. There's also traditional roasts available on Sundays from the carvery, whilst the bar can cater for lighter bites and snacks. You'll also be free to graze on the breakfast buffet every morning, with full English and continental options available.
Norwich is dominated by the magnificent Norman cathedral, celebrated as one of the finest examples of Romanesque architecture, and boasting the second tallest spire in the country. In Norwich Castle museum and art gallery you'll find a range of exhibits including a Queen Boudica collection, who led a famous Celtic uprising against the Romans. Outside the city itself, you're right next to the Norfolk Broads, known for their boating and leisure attractions, whilst a short drive away and you're on the East Anglian coast, with seaside resorts such as Great Yarmouth a great way to spend the day.
- This Escape is for two people with availability for all seven days of the week.
- Deal available to redeem from December 27.
- You can upgrade to a Premier room for £10 per night, or a Premier Plus room for £20 per night.
- Pets are welcome by arrangement.
- Children under 12 may stay for free.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the property.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"The affluent and easygoing city of Norwich is a rich tapestry of meandering laneways liberally sprinkled with architectural gems – spoils of the city's heyday at the height of the medieval wool boom."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid December 27, 2013 - February 28, 2014
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (B and C must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by February 28, 2014
- Not valid on December 31 2013; February 8, 14, 15 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Double or Twin Room; upgrade to a Premier Room for £10 Per Night or Premier Plus Room for £20 Per Night; Paid directly to merchant, subject to availability
- Children under 12 Stay Free, contact merchant directly for mor information
- Pets allowed on request, inform merchant at time of booking
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£69), Two- (£95), or Three-Night (£125) Stay for Two People in a Double / Twin Room, Daily Full English Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner on One Evening
- Check in 2pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01603 741161 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • Enjoy By February 28, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings