You Can't Trump a Night at the Taj in Atlantic City
Trump Taj Mahal • Atlantic City, NJ
get it now to save even moreclose
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Taj Tower Room, Sundays Through Thursdays
- $20 Dining Credit at Plate American Cafe or for Room Service
- Health Club Admission for Two
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Five Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Now is the time to visit Atlantic City, and between five-star restaurants, live entertainment, the casino, lounges, a spa, and luxury galore, the Trump Taj Mahal truly lives up to its larger-than-life namesake.
Atlantic City is known for its hotels and casinos, but you haven't really experienced "America's Favorite Playground" until you've tangoed with the sultan of slots: The Trump Taj Mahal. Like anything Trump, the Taj is prime real estate, located right on the boardwalk. But with its marble entryways, brilliant crystal chandeliers, modern mood-lit lounges, state-of-the-art casinos, luxurious spa, and gourmet restaurants, this symbol of AC is a destination in and of itself.
As you would expect from a Trump property, your guest room is dripping with luxury. Sweeping views of the Atlantic Ocean are perfect for watching sunsets. Inside, warm, contemporary décor accents plush queen- or king-size Simmons Health Smart beds. Refrigerators add a welcomed level of convenience, and marble bathrooms, flat-screen TVs, and in-room digital entertainment round out your elevated experience.
You could hit the pristine buttery-sand beaches outside, but chances are, you'll find all you need among the Taj Mahal's many casual and gourmet restaurants, live entertainment, lounges, and nightclubs all in one place. Decadence is the norm from morning 'til night, starting with breakfast at Plate American Cafe or in the comfort of your own room. Try your luck at the Taj's 24-hour gaming space. Then, sip or dance away your cares at the posh Ego Bar & Lounge. For those who seek shopping, the hotel features a host of high-end options, including Landau and Marshall Rouse. Fitness gurus will enjoy access to the state-of-the-art health club, and those in need of pampering will find the host of treatments available at the spa simply heavenly.
Giant glass chandeliers hang above the white stone floored lobby, over the carpeted walkways and the escalators, and throughout the casinos. One could imagine this is how Donald insists on lighting his home.-- Read Fodor's Review of Trump Taj Mahal
This was a five-star experience. Could not have been better. The Taj Mahal is the place to stay in Atlantic City.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per customer, up to 5 additional as gifts; up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays June 1 to 25, 2015
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Purchased voucher valid days/dates must coincide with reservation dates or monetary difference will be charged upon check-in
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 21 or over to check-in
- Online reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Must present and remit voucher at time of check-in
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes $20 dining credit at Plate American Cafe or for room service and health club admission for 2
- Taxes, fees, and gratuities not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 25, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 28, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 25, 2015 • Enjoy By June 25, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms