Toast to the Quintessential Lowcountry Experience
The Beaufort Inn • Beaufort, SC
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Luxury King Room ($149) or Port Republic Cottage ($159), Sundays through Thursdays
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Luxury King Room ($299) or Port Republic Cottage ($329), Fridays and Saturdays
- Daily Breakfast for Two and Light Afternoon Refreshments
- Bottle of Wine
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Ten Nights
A celebrated restaurant and bygone Southern charm entice guests to this boutique inn at the heart of the Beaufort's Historic District.
Just 70 miles south of Charleston, Beaufort, South Carolina, echos its Lowcountry counterpart with a well-preserved historic district, numerous cultural and outdoor options, and a wealth of galleries, boutiques, and restaurants serving Lowcountry fare—this is Southern comfort amid towering magnolias and antebellum architecture that you'll want to drink up.
The Beaufort Inn isn't just located in the heart of the Beaufort Historic District—comprising an entire city block of 11 lovingly preserved buildings and a setting of five garden courtyards, this landmark is the city's heart. Anchored by the coral-colored mansion and main building, The Smith-Wallace House, the property is a shining light in the already-enchanting, Spanish moss-draped district. There is an array of lodging options, including plush Port Republic Cottages and Luxury King Suites—some with clawfoot soaking tubs, rainwater massage showers, and balconies or verandas.
Parking and wireless Internet are gratis, as are full chef-prepared breakfasts—fresh fruits, cereals, meats, a breakfast casserole, and made-to-order omelets—and light afternoon treats. The lush Zen Patio, garden courtyard, and stately interiors (think original heartpine floors and elegant décor) make it easy to see why it landed a spot on Condé Nast Traveler's 2006 Gold List and six consecutive nods as Best Inn by the Beaufort Gazette—and those genteel graces are sure to make your short list, too.
"GREAT service. Gorgeous room."-- LivingSocial Member
"Perfect for our anniversary!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per customer, up to 5 additional as gifts; vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through February 28, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast for 2 and light afternoon refreshments, and 1 bottle of wine
- Must be age 21+ to consume alcohol
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): December 26-27, 2014; December 31, 2014; February 13-14, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2015 • Enjoy By February 28, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings