Comfort Meets Collegiate at This Luxury Hotel
The Carolina Inn • Chapel Hill, NC
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($109) or Fridays and Saturdays ($119)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Double Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($129) or Fridays and Saturdays ($139)
- Breakfast Buffet for Two
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Two Nights
This AAA Four Diamond award-winning hotel is the gold standard of luxury in Chapel Hill.
Chapel Hill is a rare jewel in the South—a town with the perfect combination of urban and down-home qualities, where barbecue is just as popular as Bikram. Part of North Carolina's Research Triangle, the city owes its hybrid personality to the University of North Carolina and the accompanying influx of young people. This time of year, in particular, both locals and students are focused on one thing: basketball. Downtown's Franklin Street turns baby blue in spring, but its fancy restaurants, dive bars, and eclectic boutiques stay lively all year long.
The Carolina Inn takes its role as ambassador of Chapel Hill hospitality seriously. "A bastion of the town's Southern gentility, The Carolina Inn sits on campus and has played host to Chapel Hill's most important guests since 1924," says Garden & Gun. "The building, well preserved (and well renovated) over the years, was originally designed after George Washington's Mount Vernon. He never slept here, but if you can, you should."
Here, each of the newly revamped guest rooms offers eco-conscious appointments and North Carolina-made furnishings, not to mention a flat-screen TV, cotton waffle-weave bathrobes, a mini refrigerator, and complimentary Wi-Fi. Of course, no inn is a AAA Four Diamond award-winner without equally divine dining. At Carolina Crossroads Restaurant, Executive Chef James Clark focuses on seasonal, organic ingredients for his contemporary take on classic Southern dishes worthy of this storied locale.
For additional information, visit The Carolina Inn on Facebook.
"Few other hotels in North Carolina carry as many emotional and loyal associations as this one. Owned (but not operated) by the University of North Carolina, it occupies sprawling redbrick premises that date from 1924."-- Frommer's
"As always, The Carolina Inn exceeded expectations. Wonderful accommodations and the staff, as always, was gracious, helpful, friendly, and fun."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and August 31, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Cancellation/Rescheduling Policy: before 4 p.m. on the day prior to arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): April 3-5, 11, 23, 27-28, May 2-3, 9-11, 16-17, June 12-14 and August 15-16
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2014 • Enjoy By August 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings