Savor the Wine Capital of Sonoma County
Hope-Merrill House Bed & Breakfast Inn • Geyserville, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in the Victorian, Carpenter Gothic, Vineyard View, or Bradbury Room ($129) or the Sterling Suite ($189); Any Days of the Week
- Daily Gourmet Breakfast for Two
- Valid for Stays from December 8, 2015 to March 30, 2016
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Bring your appetite—gourmet breakfast and local wineries will ensure you leave this antique-laden B&B fully satisfied.
Home to the first winery in California, Sonoma County still retains its rustic roots today and has yet to be overrun by the bells and whistles that have swallowed other areas in wine country. In towns like Geyserville—known as the Wine Capital of Sonoma County—you'll get individual attention in relaxed tasting rooms, including the likes of Silver Oak, Francis Ford Coppola, and Clos du Bois, to name a few.
Upon arrival at Hope-Merrill House Bed & Breakfast Inn, settle into an old-fashioned retreat. Each room offers a queen-size bed, a private bathroom, and individually appointed luxuries like a clawfoot tub with an overhead shower, a shower for two, a fireplace, or a TV. Accommodations charm with lovingly maintained antique furnishings and handmade Bradbury & Bradbury wallpaper. Despite the provincial ambiance, complimentary Wi-Fi is available throughout the inn.
With only 2,000 permanent residents, Geyserville is nothing if not personable—and the innkeepers are no different. They'll spoil you with a four-course gourmet breakfast each morning, provide concierge services at no charge, and help you navigate the staggering array of wineries throughout the county.
• Taxes and resort fees are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
[B]eautiful hosts with a lovely B&B. Their historical knowledge of the area and winemaking insight was worth the trip alone. Layer on fresh-baked bread, homemade breakfast, and their amazing home [...] and you've got a perfect place to get away!-- LivingSocial Member
Wonderful stay, breakfast was incredible, hosts were gracious, the rooms were gorgeous. The location was perfect, I can't say enough about this deal, we had the perfect getaway. Thank you for the opportunity to visit such a beautiful place.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from December 8, 2015 to March 30, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily gourmet breakfast for 2
- Must be age 21+ with valid ID to consume alcohol
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 30, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 30, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 30, 2016 • Enjoy By March 30, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings