Making a Splash on Cape Cod
Cape Codder Resort & Spa • Hyannis, MA
- A One-Night Stay for Two Adults and Three Children in a Cape Codder Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($134) or Fridays and Saturdays ($168)
- $50 Spa Credit and $20 Dining Credit
- Complimentary Pool Passes and Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Five Nights
This family-friendly vacation spot on Cape Cod features a pool kids love and a spa where adults can relax.
It's easy to get hooked on Cape Cod, Massachusetts's curling headland known for Martha's Vineyard, clam bakes, and landscapes that inspire the same smooth sentimentality as the mellow figures of an oil painting. These 400 miles of lighthouse-laden shoreline play host to a "Cultural Coast": Presidential vacation spots, whale-watching in Hyannis, windsurfing at Nantucket Sound, and trend-setting in Provincetown. Be they writers, golfers, or summer-ers, everyone's a fisher, so seafood is always a staple on the menu.
Whether you're seeking a romantic Escape or an unforgettable family vacation, Cape Codder Resort & Spa is your ticket to a quintessential New England vacation. Located about two miles from the beach, this hotel boasts spacious rooms that feature one king or two queen beds and wireless Internet. Each night, the manicured courtyard is alight with a beach-style bonfire, inviting guests and families to roast marshmallows and take in the Cape Cod air. Better still, the resort has a heated outdoor pool, as well as an on-site water park that features a 8,200-square-foot indoor wave pool, a 24-person whirlpool, and cascading waterfalls.
• Order a body treatment like the Himalayan Salt Wrap at the on-site Beach Plum Spa
• Peruse the shops, restaurants, and museums along Old King's Highway
• Savor made-from-scratch dishes at Hearth 'n Kettle restaurant
• Enjoy a glass of red wine with a side of live entertainment at Grand Cru Wine Bar & Grill
"All the employees were wonderful. The room was beautiful. We especially enjoyed the outdoor heated pool and Jacuzzi. I had a wonderful massage at the spa."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between April 27 and June 12, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 adults and 3 children; additional adults are $20 per person, please inquire with merchant.
- Rollaway beds are available for a surcharge
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): May 23-25 and May 30-31
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 12, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 12, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 12, 2014 • Enjoy By June 12, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings