Historic Inn in the Heart of Downtown Mobile
Malaga Inn • Mobile, AL
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Historic King or Double-Queen Room with Private Balcony
- Bottle of Champagne
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- Daily Breakfast
- Wi-Fi and Curbside Parking
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Five Nights
Experience the gentility of Southern living at this historic inn located in downtown Mobile.
Set on the banks of a namesake bay that flows from the Gulf of Mexico, Mobile is an Alabama city with a history that unfolds in plenty of captivating directions. Whether that history involves the Civil War or the Civil Rights Movement, Mobile readily acknowledges its layered past through a number of respected monuments and museums. A different sort of legacy can be found in the fall, when the city's love of football takes over until Mardi Gras gets its rightful due in the spring. After all, the first Mardi Gras began here. Digesting all of this history is sure to make you hungry, so don't forget to also share in this city's timeless affection for seafood.
Reflecting the Southern architecture of the past, the Malaga Inn is a meticulously restored property in the midst of downtown Mobile's historic district. Originally built as adjoining homes at the start of the Civil War, the property has since been extended to include about 40 guest rooms, a brick courtyard, and an outdoor pool.
The historic accommodations, which were part of the property's initial construction, are inviting spaces of traditional luxury. All rooms feature 14-foot ceilings and original hardwood floors that are lined with antique furnishings. Custom décor individualizes each space, but every guest is treated to complimentary Wi-Fi, cable TV, and a coffee maker.
"The building has a beautiful inner courtyard where you can have your breakfast waffles while admiring the lush vegetation."-- Expedia
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 5 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through December 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes a bottle of champagne, late 1 p.m. checkout, daily breakfast, wi-fi, and curbside parking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): October 3-5, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2014 • Enjoy By December 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings