A Room with a View at the Lake of the Ozarks
Tan-Tar-A Resort • Osage Beach, MO
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Lakeview Room with Two Double Beds on the Resort Complex
- Daily Breakfast for Two at The Black Bear Lodge Restaurant
- Late 1:30 p.m. Checkout
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Ten Nights
Nicknamed "The Magic Dragon" for its mesmerizing medley of twists and turns, the Lake of the Ozarks touches more than 1,500 acres of shoreline as it snakes through the northern part of central Missouri. Once the largest man-made lake in the country, its banks boast some of the hottest real estate in the state, and the surrounding sandstone bluffs of the Ozarks draw more than three million people each year.
Located just outside of Osage Beach, the grand Tan-Tar-A Resort is conveniently perched on the banks of the Lake of the Ozarks on a sprawling campus of sparkling pools, a full-service marina, two luxurious golf courses, and the only indoor water park in the area. Filled with cozy Midwestern touches, guest rooms in the resort complex offer two double beds and are equipped with a coffeemaker and refrigerator, spacious bathrooms, and individual climate control.
Pampered patrons can settle into a world-class massage at Windjammer Spa & Salon before sampling the delicious cuisine at the Black Bear Lodge restaurant, where sizzling American fare tantalizes the taste buds amid a rustic lodge ambiance. Kids will love slip-sliding down the 600 feet of water slides at the Timber Falls Indoor Water Park, while adults can tee up for 27 holes of championship golf at the Oaks and Hidden Lakes golf resorts.
"What an absolutely fabulous resort! We stayed in a very nice, clean, large room in the main building. We even had a lake view. The inclusive amenities allowed us to make the most of our time without ever having to leave the resort."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Taxes and resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Limit 5 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through March 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast for two, late 1:30pm checkout
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for up to 4 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Seasonal activities include: indoor pool, fitness center, Windjammer Spa, Timberfalls Indoor Waterpark (Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays only; open daily December 26, 2013 through January 1, 2014), Bears Den Arcade, Bowling Alley (open Fridays and Saturdays only), Miniature Golf (weather permitting)
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): December 8-9, 2013; January 22-24, 2014; January 26-27, 2014; March 6-7, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 9, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 30, 2014 • Enjoy By March 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings