Romantic Manse by the Sea in Rockport
Emerson Inn by the Sea • Rockport, MA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Standard Room, Any Days of the Week from Now to April 30 ($199) or Sundays through Thursdays from May 1 to June 19 ($249)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a King Canopy Room, Any Days of the Week from Now to April 30 ($279) or Sundays through Thursdays from May 1 to June 19 ($429)
- Daily Continental Breakfast for Two for April Stays; Daily Full Hot Breakfast for Two for May and June Stays
- Bottle of Wine and Cheese Plate Upon Arrival
- Afternoon Coffee, Tea, and Cookies
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
This grand manor has a distinctive white façade and an expansive veranda overlooking the ocean.
The town of Rockport has anchored Massachusetts' Cape Ann for more than three centuries. Its history as a salty fishing port and hard-nosed granite hotbed are etched into Rockport's soul, not to mention every teetering sailboat mast, craggy jetty, and weathered shingle. Life during warm weather months is bright, buoyant, and laden with cheery day-trippers lined up at local fudge shops or snapping pictures of Motif No. 1 (the town's iconic red fishing shack). In the off season, Rockport's North Shore seclusion is perfect for ducking into a local art gallery, walking along the sheer coastal cliffs in Halibut Point State Park, or just listening to the sigh of the Atlantic waves.
A grand oceanfront hotel flecked with history, the Emerson Inn by the Sea invites guests to take in Cape Ann in style—and is a sight to behold itself. Behind its classic white façade, light pours into the elegant parlor, where guests can curl up with a book or socialize over tea. From there, the central staircase gives access to 36 guest rooms, each meticulously restored and tastefully decorated to play up historical design elements, all while offering comfort, luxury, and cutting-edge amenities (including private baths, some with spa tubs). An on-site gourmet restaurant (dinner service varies by month, reservations in advance are recommended) and seasonal outdoor pool ensure there's plenty to do, while the open-air veranda offers a breezy perch with a full ocean view.
"The seaside setting is magnificent and the old inn takes you back to a bygone era. There is a sense of peace and calm that prevades the entire property. Was particularly impressed with exceptional cleanliness of the rooms and inn in general."-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Cancellations must be received at least 14 days in advance of arrival. Cancellations within 14 days subject to voucher forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Includes a Bottle of Wine and Cheese Plate Upon Arrival and Afternoon Coffee, Tea and Cookies
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): May 25, 2104
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 19, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 19, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 19, 2014 • Enjoy By June 19, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings