Settling in Amid the Sangre de Cristo Mountains
Hotel St. Francis • Santa Fe, NM
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King or Deluxe Double Room
- Bottle of Wine Upon Check-In
Creative cuisine and cocktails abound at this historic hotel near downtown Santa Fe.
Washed in the rich hues of terra cotta, vermillion, and adobe pink, Santa Fe is graced with a diverse blend of artistic traditions. Situated at an elevation of 7,000 feet, the Northern New Mexico locale rests on a plateau at the base of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains. A stroll through the historic city's central plaza reveals rows of traditional and contemporary galleries, with some showing off classic turquoise jewelry and others displaying gorgeous pottery.
The oldest hotel in the city, Hotel St. Francis is named for the patron saint of Santa Fe and listed on the National Register of Historic Places. This meticulously cared-for casa will transport you back in time from the moment you step through its majestic doors. Each charming, culturally preserved room features locally sourced and handcrafted furniture and antique décor alongside flat-screen TVs, Wi-Fi, and pillow-top mattresses with luxurious linens and down comforters. Make a mouthful of memories at Tabla de Los Santos, the on-site restaurant where renowned Chef Clay Bordan whips up farm-to-table New Mexico inspired eats. End your day at the hotel's bar, Secreto, and watch Santa Fe's master mixologist, Chris Milligan, craft hand-muddled mixed drinks, including his award-winning house specialty, the Spicy Secreto.
Stop by the front desk and ask the city's most celebrated concierge, Inger, what you should see during your stay. Chances are she'll point you to the historic downtown Santa Fe Plaza, just one block away. A visit to the Palace of the Governors—the oldest government building in the US (and now a museum)—will be a must on your itinerary, too. Book your Escape to this unique spot and see why Santa Fe is truly The City Different.
The rooms were quaint. Great on-site restaurant and the staff was so VERY friendly! Loved it. I enjoyed reading the history of the hotel and so glad they rebuilt it. You will love the hotel.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, up to 3 additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - April 6, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes 1 bottle of wine upon check-in
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Tax/ resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 6, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 30, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 6, 2015 • Enjoy By April 6, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings