An Inspirational Getaway in the Asheville Area
Bed and Breakfast On Tiffany Hill • Mills River, NC
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Seaside, Natchez, Charlottesville, Beaufort, or Madison Suite, Sundays to Thursdays ($279)
- Or a Two-Night Stay for Two in the Seaside, Natchez, Charlottesville, Beaufort, or Madison Suite, Fridays and Saturdays ($329)
- Copy of "Courage is Abundant in the Abstract"
- Daily Three-Course Gourmet Breakfast for Two
- Complimentary WiFi
- Access to Guest Pantries with Snacks and Beverages
- Extended Checkout to Noon
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
- Valid for Stays from February 8 to May 13, 2017
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
One of the country's most scenic roads, the Blue Ridge Parkway winds through the signature silvery haze and oak-speckled peaks of the Appalachians. Tucked within this shaded landscape surrounded by the Pisgah National Forest and the Blue Ridge Mountains, the tiny town of Mills River is overflowing with babbling brooks and lush groves, while nearly 250 waterfalls punctuate the countryside of nearby Transylvania County. Here, guests can hike, bike, or raft through DuPont State Park and Gorges State Park by day and devour delicious Southern cuisine by night. A 30-minute drive from this storybook scene, downtown Asheville beckons with its farm-to-table restaurants, hip shops, the famed Biltmore Estate, and more than 20 microbreweries.
The first Southern B&B in the Southern Living Hotel Collection and a 2012 Top Ten B&B by BedandBreakfast.com, the sophisticated Bed & Breakfast on Tiffany Hill provides a restful, relaxing stay in any of five themed suites set amid the picturesque western foothills of North Carolina. "Owner Selena Einwechter used the pages of Southern Living to inspire every aspect of the B&B," says the magazine. When you arrive, take a stroll through the six-acre grounds, stopping to steal a moment in one of the many gardens. You can borrow a novel from the library, laze in front of a roaring fireplace, or retire to the front porch as you bask in the luxury of a leisurely day.
This swath of the Southeastern United States is apple country, so it makes perfect sense for Bold Rock Cidery to have opened their second location in Mills River. You'll receive a copy of "Courage is Abundant in the Abstract," an inspirational guide written by the bed and breakfast's owner. Enjoy a three-course gourmet breakfast for two before exploring the nearby mountains and waterfalls. Or, head to the Bold Rock taproom to learn firsthand how cider is made.
What an amazing place. We will definitely return.-- LivingSocial Member
Unsurpassed hospitality and service. Fabulous staff and accommodations!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from February 8 to May 13, 2017
- Book-by date: customer must make reservations online by March 1, 2017 to make booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher excludes Carriage House suites
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 13, 2017 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 13, 2022 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 13, 2017 • Enjoy By May 13, 2017
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings