A Blissful Bed and Breakfast in Greater Asheville
Bed & Breakfast on Tiffany Hill • Mills River, NC
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Seaside, Natchez, Charlottesville, Beaufort, or Madison Suite, Sundays Through Thursdays
- Complimentary Daily Three-Course Gourmet Breakfast Offered to All Guests
- Two $20 Credits Toward In-Room Massages
- Late Noon Checkout
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Explore Asheville's thriving microbrewery scene with a stay at this bed and breakfast lifted right from the glossy pages of Southern Living.
Getting here is half the fun. One of the country's most scenic roads, the Blue Ridge Parkway winds through the signature silvery haze and oak-speckled peaks of the Appalachians.
A town ruled by natural beauty. Tucked within this shaded landscape surrounded by the Pisgah National Forest and the Blue Ridge Mountains, the tiny town of Mills River is overflowing with babbling brooks and lush groves, while nearly 250 waterfalls punctuate the countryside of nearby Transylvania County. Here, guests can hike, bike, or raft through DuPont State Park and Gorges State Park by day and devour delicious Southern cuisine by night.
Minutes from Asheville. A 30-minute drive from this storybook scene, downtown Asheville beckons with its farm-to-table restaurants, hip shops, the famed Biltmore Estate, and more than 20 microbreweries.
The first Southern B&B in the Southern Living Hotel Collection and a 2012 Top Ten B&B by BedandBreakfast.com, the sophisticated Bed & Breakfast on Tiffany Hill provides a restful, relaxing stay in any of five themed suites set amid the picturesque western foothills of North Carolina. "Owner Selena Einwechter used the pages of Southern Living to inspire every aspect of the B&B," says the magazine. When you arrive, take a stroll through the six-acre grounds, stopping to steal a moment in one of the many gardens. You can borrow a novel from the library, laze in front of a roaring fireplace, or retire to the front porch as you bask in the luxury of a leisurely day.
If you're eager to explore Asheville's renowned microbreweries, Sierra Nevada's new East Coast brewery is located right in Mills River just minutes from the B&B. Let the friendly B&B staff secure you a reservation for a tour of the brewery—simply make your request when booking your stay. To enjoy even more of the brewing scene in Asheville—a four-time winner of the Examiner.com BeerCity USA poll—don't forget to stop at Oskar Blues, Brevard Brewery, and Southern Appalachian Brewery.
• Only valid for stays now to October 8, 2015, with blackout dates on September 6 and 7, 2015
• Contact the B&B by August 15, 2015 to make your reservation
• Taxes/resort fee not included with this deal, but payable directly to the property
We had an AMAZING stay at this B&B! I would highly recommend it to anyone.-- LivingSocial Member
This inn is so beautiful and the staff is so gracious. My boyfriend and I love coming to this inn for a romantic getaway. We've stayed in three different rooms and all are equally beautifully appointed and spacious.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to October 8, 2015
- Book-by date: customer must make reservations online by August 15, 2015 to make booking
- Massage appointments must be mentioned at time of booking and are subject to availability
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes complimentary daily 3-course gourmet breakfast offered to all guests; 2 $20 credits toward in-room massages, and late noon check-out
- Voucher excludes Carriage House suites
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Blackout date(s): September 6 to 7, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 8, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 8, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 8, 2015 • Enjoy By October 8, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings