View from the Top in Midtown Atlanta
Meliá Atlanta • Atlanta, GA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Premium King or Double Room ($129)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Level King or Double Room with Access to the Level Concierge Lounge and Continental Breakfast for Two in the Level Lounge ($179)
- Valet Parking for One Vehicle
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Combine Southern hospitality, a bit of Spanish flair, and an ideal location in the midst of the swanky hot spots and posh boutiques of Midtown/Downtown Atlanta and you have the Meliá Atlanta, where views of the city's skyline bathe Georgia's capital in an irresistibly trendy light.
Meliá's contemporary guest rooms feature cozy linens, work desks, and Wi-Fi. Those staying on The Level will receive access to private areas, the hotel's best views, flat-screen televisions, and a continental breakfast served in The Level Lounge.
"Straddling Midtown and downtown, Meliá puts you in a good position for exploring the city," says Frommer's. "Rooms facing up Peachtree offer a magnificent view of the city, the Georgia Aquarium, and the World of Coca-Cola."
Just three blocks from Meliá, The Fox Theatre, built in 1929, features a number of fine arts events throughout the year, from ballet to Broadway productions, film, music, and more. Take a newsworthy tour of the CNN Studio or wind through a maze of quirky thrift stores in Little Five Points. Later, pack a picnic before strolling to the nearby Piedmont Park. Created in the late 19th century, the 189-acre park is home to the Atlanta Botanical Garden and is brimming with gorgeous green space.
"Just across I-75 from Georgia Tech, Melia is a good base if you're in town to see the Yellow Jackets play. You can also amble across the street and belly up to the 'whaddya have?' counter at the Varsity for a world-famous chili dog."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and February 21, 2014; must book by December 13, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Once a date is booked the offer is not refundable; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added (in the Premium and Level Double Rooms only) based on availability and at an additional cost of $20 per person per night
- Hotel or reservation center will invite you to join Melia's loyalty program Melia Rewards. For more information about Rewards and its benefits, please visit www.melia.com/mas-rewards/mas.htm
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): November 6-8; December 31, 2013; January 5-10; January 17-18; January 28-30; February 14-16, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 21, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 21, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 21, 2014 • Enjoy By February 21, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings