A New Take on the City Different
Villas de Santa Fe • Santa Fe, NM
get it now to save even moreclose
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Standard One-Bedroom Suite with One King or Two Full Beds, Sundays through Thursdays ($109)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Standard One-Bedroom Suite with One King or Two Full Beds, Fridays and Saturdays ($129)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Spread out in a one-bedroom suite for up to four guests less than half a mile from the Plaza and a short drive from Ski Santa Fe.
Scope out the Sangre de Cristo Mountains and you'll quickly see why people fall in love with Santa Fe and its sunsets. "The Plaza, the heart of old Santa Fe, hasn't changed much since the Spanish settled here 400 years ago," says The New York Times. "Sure, it's possible to focus entirely just on the historic center, where Native American handicrafts are for sale on every corner. But surrounding the Plaza is an increasingly cosmopolitan city." Sample spicy dried chilies lining the streets of the Sante Fe Farmers Market, dine al fresco at one of the several tapas eateries, or take in the paintings of Canyon Road.
A light-filled hideaway in The Land of Enchantment, the Villas de Santa Fe are a half-mile walk from the Plaza and offer easy access to the 12,000-foot summit at Ski Santa Fe. Private condos provide a partial kitchen and plenty of living space, allowing guests to savor the surrounding views in comfort. Plus, with cable TV and a DVD player, in-room entertainment options are endless when you need a break from the rusty brilliance of the Southwest outdoors.
"Beautiful one-bedroom suite with two TVs, plenty of space, and a fully equipped kitchen. Our room had a lovely view of the hot tub and courtyard, plus a small balcony as well. Staff was very helpful! Highly recommended."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - May 22, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for up to 4 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 15.19% taxes, $10 + tax resort fee, and $100 refundable security deposit (charged on a major credit card) not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): April 18-20, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 22, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 12, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 22, 2014 • Enjoy By May 22, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms