Craftsman Hideaway on Long Beach Peninsula
China Beach Retreat • Ilwaco, WA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Sacagawea Room or Lewis & Clark Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($239) or Fridays and Saturdays ($259)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a the Kuan Yin Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($269) or Fridays and Saturdays ($289)
- Daily Gourmet Breakfast for Two at the Shelburne Inn
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Named one of America's Favorite Beach Towns in 2009 by Forbes Traveler, Long Beach isn't your average getaway on the coast. Of course, we aren't talking about California. Two-and-a-half hours northwest of Portland, on Washington's scenic southern coast—the anti-SoCal if ever there were one—Long Beach features driftwood-strewn beaches, miles of vacant coastline, and a tight-knit crew of intrepid cold-water surfers, clad in wet suits instead of board shorts. It's a sleepy stretch, to be sure, but that hasn't stopped a handful of restaurateurs, antiques dealers, and art gallerists from setting up shop on the peninsula.
China Beach Retreat, an intimate Crafstman-style B&B nestled along the Long Beach peninsula in Ilwaco, sits amid the same tidelands that Lewis and Clark passed through in 1805. Elegantly appointed in historic fashion, your guest room features antiques that reflect the richness of this cultural setting. Survey the panoramic views outside your window, take in the beauty of Baker's Bay and the Columbia River, or go for a dip in your hydrotherapy massage tub.
During the day, discover the surrounding stillness—the only neighbors you'll encounter are otter, deer, and heron. Watch the local fishing fleet come in and out of the harbor as you relish the reduced pace amid peace and quiet.
"There are stunning views from every room. We had wine and great conversation in the common area. The rooms are all great, with wonderful jetted tubs. I could go on... but in a nutshell, I loved it!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays January 22 - May 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily gourmet breakfast for two at the Shelburne Inn
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): February 14-16, 2014; April 18-19, 2014; May 23-25, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 30, 2014 • Enjoy By May 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings