Mellowing Out on Main Street Mendocino
Didjeridoo Dreamtime Inn • Mendocino, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in Deluxe Room 65, 66, 67, 68, or 69, Sundays through Thursdays ($139) or Fridays and Saturdays ($159)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in Jetted Tub Room 60, 61, 62, 63, 72, or 73 or the Water Tower Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($199) or Fridays and Saturdays ($208)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
A white Queen Anne Victorian fronted by wild gardens—this is how laid-back lovely looks.
It's part New England, part California, and entirely unique. It's the town of Mendocino, about three hours north of San Francisco, and its redwood forest-meets-beach locale coupled with its well-preserved history have made this blip on the map a mecca for free spirits, artists, and adherents of the good life. Main Street is home to a handful of boutiques, cafés, and old buildings (most of the town is listed, for good reason, on the National Register of Historic Places). Nature lovers won't want to miss the bluffs overlooking the ocean in Mendocino Headlands State Park.
Set back from Main Street (an old refurbished water tower to one side), Didjeridoo Dreamtime Inn follows the tenets of life in Mendocino: peace, art, and good vibes. Built in 1881 in the Queen Anne Victorian style, this white three-story house presides over colorful overgrown gardens, with the Pacific Ocean crashing just below the bluffs across the street.
The lobby features the work of a different local artist each month, and all of the inn's 12 guest rooms are unique, some featuring wood stoves, others appointed with jetted tubs, and others with four-poster beds. The Water Tower Suite is a freestanding two-level abode with a spiral staircase and ocean views. Breakfast in the morning is also Mendocino by the book: fresh, local, and organic. Naturally raised meat and seasonal vegetables are served with fresh-squeezed juices, specialty teas, and gourmet coffee, and the innkeepers gladly cater to dietary restrictions.
"We had a great time! Cannot say enough good things about the Didjeridoo Inn. Come for the location, the views, the beaches, and the town; come back for the amazing breakfasts!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - May 31, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast for two
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 11% taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- If drought persist, $10 per day/person drought fee required at time of check-in
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children are welcome at the property; maximum of 2 children
- Pets are allowed
- Blackout date(s): April 18-20, 23-26, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2014 • Enjoy By May 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings