Life in Traverse City is Just a Bowl of Cherries
Sugar Beach Resort • Traverse City, MI
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a King Room with a Jacuzzi, Sundays Through Thursdays ($129) or Fridays and Saturdays ($157)
- $15 Credit to the Hotel Gift Shop
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Enjoy unmatched views of East Grand Traverse Bay and its sugary beaches at this grand resort.
One of the top small town travel destinations in the US, Traverse City, Michigan, is not your typical Midwest town. With freshwater beaches and pristine forests, this scenic spot is anything but bland. Its steep, water-cradled slopes are home to some of the best cherry crops around. This unique climate has helped transform the Cherry Capital of the World into one of America's favorite wine producing cities. Spend the day sampling the seasonal varietals at one of the 28 local wineries sprinkled over two scenic peninsulas. For winter enthusiasts, a snowy wonderland awaits: powdery downhill slopes, scenic cross-country ski trails, slick ice skating rinks, and the charm of horse-drawn sleigh rides.
Situated on 600-feet of sandy beach, the Sugar Beach Resort offers unobstructed views and unparalleled access to the gentle, lapping waters of Grand Traverse Bay. A spacious King Room welcomes you with warm décor, a plush king-size bed, and a bubbling private Jacuzzi for two. After a complimentary hot breakfast, hit the slopes or the downtown shops before unwinding in the hotel's heated indoor swimming pool. In the evening, snuggle up with some complimentary in-room coffee or tea as you watch the sun sink into the pink waters of the East Bay.
• Take in a show at the historic City Opera House
• Peruse the exclusive Inuit Art exhibit at Dennos Museum Center at Northwestern Michigan College
• Try your luck at Turtle Creek Casino
• Stroll the historic grounds of the Grand Traverse Commons
"We loved the location, the beautiful view, and that it was easy to find...Also, the breakfast was excellent and deluxe, just the way you described it. We were most impressed."-- Booking.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, 3 additional as gifts; vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through April 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Voucher includes $15 credit to gift shop
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 10, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings