Outdoor Fun for the Family in the Catskills
Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park™ at Birchwood Acres • Greenfield Park, NY
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Two Adults and Two Children at a Campsite for a Tent, Pop-Up Camper, Trailer, or RV, from May 1 to June 19 or September 2 to October 2 ($50)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Two Adults and Two Children in a Luxury Trailer from May 1 to June 19 or September 2 to October 2 ($142)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Two Adults and Two Children in a Deluxe Lodge from May 1 to June 19 or September 2 to October 2 ($162)
Family fun in the Catskills at this camp resort, offering a variety of accommodations and tons of activities, from swimming and hot tubbing to wagon rides and campfires.
New York's Catskill Mountains have welcomed visitors from the Big Apple and beyond for as long as Americans have gone on vacation. Most people come to enjoy the area's two million acres of forests, streams, farmland, and wildlife, but the Catskills are still most famous for hosting music-loving hippies at the original Woodstock festival. Since the summer of '69, the site has transformed into the Bethel Woods Center for the Performing Arts, putting on concerts by world-class artists. Fresh produce stands, wineries, and golf courses keep travelers entertained in the warm weather, while Holiday Mountain Ski & Fun Park draws crowds all year long.
Set in the Catskills just two hours from New York City, Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park™at Birchwood Acres is both a wooded camping resort and a three-ring circus for families with kids. Bring along bedding, towels, and kitchenware for stays in semi-furnished deluxe lodges and luxury trailers, which feature microwaves, Wi-Fi, cable television, and air conditioning. One- and two-room cabins offer a more rustic option. Campers can set up tents and RVs on spacious sites in the resort-style campground, enjoying the playgrounds, volleyball court, and ten-person hot tub by day, and s'mores around the campfire by night. And since fishing, games, and wagon rides with Yogi Bear™ and Boo Boo™ are free for all resort guests, family bonding time is easy to come by.
Once you've finished breakfast and applied sunscreen, spend the morning splashing in the spray pool or doing handstands in the Olympic-sized pool. Then, rush down the playground's big red slide before heading to the property's new 70-foot-long jumping pillow. In the afternoon, rent a boat for a cruise around the lake, and at night, tell a few spooky tales under the stars. The next day, fill your pockets with sweet treats from the snack bar, then take in 50-mile panoramas from Sam's Point Preserve, race go-karts at Holiday Mountain, pet the animals at Kelder's Farm, or catch a concert and see the Woodstock museum at Bethel Woods.
YOGI BEAR and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © Hanna-Barbera.
"Great first-time camping experience. Family-friendly, camping for all levels, and activities for kids. We will definitely return next year!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made by calling the Sun RV Resorts Call Center and cannot be made online
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy of 21 days and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- All pricing is listed for two adults and two children (17 and younger), please inquire with merchant directly regarding additional person pricing and rules; max occupancy is 6 per site, cottages and trailers
- Check-in and checkout for campsites is 2 p.m.
- Check-in is 3 p.m. and checkout is 12 noon for cottages and luxury trailers
- Trailer and Lodge rentals are semi-furnished. Guests bring their own beddings, towels, pots, plates and utensils
- Pets are not permitted in rental units, unless otherwise specified in writing by resort management
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): May 23 - 26
- YOGI BEAR and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © Hanna-Barbera.
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 2, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 2, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 2, 2014 • Enjoy By October 2, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings