Family Adventure in a Yosemite Cabin, Yurt, or RV Site
Yosemite Pines RV Resort & Family Lodging • Groveland, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Five People in a Tent Site or a Standard RV Back-In Site with Water and Electric Hook-Ups, Sundays through Thursdays ($20) or Fridays and Saturdays ($29)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Five People in a Yurt, Sundays through Thursdays ($49) or Fridays and Saturdays ($89)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Standard or Basic Cabin or Two People in a Cozy Cabin, Sundays through Thursdays ($99) or Fridays and Saturdays ($149)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Eight People in a Luxury Cabin, Six People in a Premium Loft Cabin, Five People in a Deluxe Cabin, or Four People in a Premium Cabin; Sundays through Thursdays ($199) or Fridays and Saturdays ($269)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Cabins, yurts, and RV sites accommodate up to eight adventurers seeking to explore the majesty of Yosemite National Park.
Spanning 1,200 square miles of nature's finest—from the delicate tracery of ice crystals outlining the cascading Bridalveil Fall to the striking contrast of California black oaks on new-fallen snow under azure skies—Yosemite National Park is larger than life. Even in photos, like Ansel Adam's large-format series, this majestic Sierra Nevada couldn't help but captivate the breathless world's fascination. Indeed, this "temple of nature," as naturalist John Muir described it in the 1800s, draws visitors from around the world to worship at Mother Nature's altar—and maybe do some ice skating and snowshoeing, while they're at it.
Just a 30-minute drive from the west entrance of the park, Yosemite Pines RV Resort & Family Lodging offers a variety of lodging options, including yurts and cabins that can accommodate up to eight people, plus RV and tent sites.
The resort is equipped with all the amenities you need to make the most of your national park vacation. After a day in the sun, cool off in the pool area, take the gold mine tour, or head over for a game of sand volleyball, tetherball, or horseshoes. At night, make use of the barbecue areas, fire rings, and picnic tables. Kids will love the on-site petting farm and playground, while adults can grab a bite from the Yosemite Pines deli. Everywhere you go, the beauty of nature is just steps away, so you never have to go far to be inspired—or entertained.
"My friends and I had a great stay at these cabins! We were amazed that the cabins were so well equipped with kitchen equipment, crockery, even creams and shampoos in the bathroom! Will definitely be back!"-- LivingSocial Member
"This was a very clean and friendly place to stay. We stayed in a cabin and traveled daily to Yosemite... This spot is very family- and pet-friendly, and the staff was very nice and helpful with maps, suggestions, and such. We will be coming back!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 1 additional as a gift; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - April 30, 2015
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by April 1, 2015 to make booking
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests (cozy cabin), up to 4 guests (standard, basic, and premium cabin), up to 5 guests (deluxe cabin, yurt, tent, and RV site), up to 6 guests (premium-loft cabin), up to 8 guests (luxury cabin); up to 1 additional guest may be added to tents and RV sites based on availability and at an additional cost of $7 per person
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture. May reschedule prior to 7 days in advance of arrival for $25 fee
- 10% occupancy tax for cabins and yurts not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children are welcome at the property
- Pets are allowed in cabins and yurts for additional fee of $25; no aggressive dogs of any size are allowed
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2015 • Enjoy By April 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings