Family Adventure in a Yosemite Cabin, Yurt, or RV Site
Yosemite Pines RV Resort & Family Lodging • Groveland, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Five People in a Premium Back-In or Pull-Through RV Site with Full Hookups, Sundays Through Thursdays ($39) or Fridays and Saturdays ($55)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Standard or Basic Cabin; Sundays Through Thursdays ($99) or Fridays and Saturdays ($139)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Five People in a Yurt, Sundays Through Thursdays ($115) or Fridays and Saturdays ($159)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Eight People in a Luxury Cabin; Up to Six People in a Premium Loft; Up to Five People in a Deluxe Cabin; or Up to Four People in a Premium Cabin; Sundays Through Thursdays ($179) or Fridays and Saturdays ($239)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Four Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation by November 1, 2015
Cabins, yurts, and RV sites accommodate up to eight adventurers seeking to explore the majesty of Yosemite National Park.
Spanning 1,200 square miles of nature's finest—from the delicate tracery of ice crystals outlining the cascading Bridalveil Fall to the striking contrast of blazing fall foliage against rock peaks and azure skies—Yosemite National Park is larger than life. Even in photos, like Ansel Adam's large-format series, this majestic Sierra Nevada couldn't help but captivate the breathless world's fascination. This "temple of nature," as naturalist John Muir described it in the 1800s, draws visitors from around the world to worship at Mother Nature's altar—and maybe do some hiking, ice skating, or snowshoeing, while they're at it.
Just a 30-minute drive from the west entrance of the park, Yosemite Pines RV Resort & Family Lodging offers a variety of lodging options, including yurts and cabins that can accommodate up to eight people, plus RV and tent sites.
The resort is equipped with all the amenities you need to make the most of your national park vacation. After a day in the sun, cool off in the pool area or head over for a game of sand volleyball, tetherball, or horseshoes. At night, make use of the barbecue areas, fire rings, and picnic tables. Kids will love the on-site petting farm and playground, while adults can grab a bite from the Yosemite Pines deli. Everywhere you go, the beauty of nature is just steps away, so you never have to go far to be inspired—or entertained.
• Valid for stays from September 8 to November 30, 2015—call to book your travel by November 1
• 10% occupancy tax for cabins and yurts are not included—plan on paying those directly to the property
• Additional guests may be added to your reservation (based on availability) for $7/night, per person
• Well-behaved dogs are allowed in cabins and yurts for an additional $25/pet fee
My friends and I had a great stay at these cabins! We were amazed that the cabins were so well equipped with kitchen equipment, crockery, even creams and shampoos in the bathroom! [...] We loved the entertainment programs, these were a pleasant surprise.-- LivingSocial Member
This was a very clean and friendly place to stay. We stayed in a cabin and traveled daily to Yosemite. [...] This spot is very family- and pet-friendly, and the staff was very nice and helpful with maps, suggestions, and such. We will be coming back!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 1 additional as a gift; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from September 8 to November 30, 2015
- Book-by date: customer must contact merchant by November 1, 2015 to make booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture; may cancel or reschedule 8 days or more prior to arrival for $25 fee
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- 10% occupancy tax for cabins and yurts not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 4, 5, or 8 guests, depending on option purchased; up to 1 additional guest may be added to premium back-in or pull-through full hookup options at an additional cost of $7 per person/night
- For health and safety reasons, cabins and yurts cannot accommodate more guests than indicated: up to 4 guests in a basic, standard, and premium cabin; up to 5 guests in a deluxe cabin and yurt; up to 6 guests in a premium loft cabin;
- Pets are allowed (excluding aggressive dogs of any size) in cabins and yurts for additional fee of $25 per pet for cleaning
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2015 • Enjoy By November 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings