Summer Fun for the Whole Family in the Catskills
Glen Falls House • Round Top, NY
- A Two-Night Stay for Two Adults in the Best Available Room with Two Double Beds, from September 19 to 21, with a Beer and Chili Tasting ($219)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two Adults and Two Children Ages 17 and Younger in the Best Available Room with Two Double Beds, Sundays through Thursdays from July 6 to August 21 ($249)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two Adults in the Best Available Room with Two Double Beds from June 20 to 22 with a Murder Mystery Game ($265)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two Adults and Two Children Ages 17 and Younger in the Best Available Room with Two Double Beds from July 3 to 5 ($345)
- Six-Family Style Meals
- Nightly Tavern Entertainment
Celebrate July 4th, join in a murder mystery, or sample beer and chili at this family-friendly Catskills resort.
America has had a love affair with the Catskills since the 1600s, and it's easy to see why. Often dubbed "America's First Wilderness," the region just two hours north of New York City is an outdoor enthusiast's dream. Thanks to more than 700,000 acres of government-protected land, the Catskills have remained largely untouched by time—with the exception of quiet mountain hamlets and cozy farming co-ops peppered with boutique galleries, antique shops, and independent restaurants. Wide enough to offer seclusion without feeling isolated, almost any window here opens up to rolling mountains, fly-fishing streams, and lush valleys dripping with storybook charm.
In Round Top, Glen Falls House captures the warmth and hospitality of the Catskills in a smattering of homey lodging choices: mountain motels, an eco-friendly guest house, and updated guest rooms in an 1880s-era cottage. Well-groomed grounds contain wading brooks, spring-fed pools, sporting courts and fields, a playground, and even a waterfall for good measure. The main lobby and on-site tavern offer convenient Wi-Fi hotspots.
Innkeepers Maria and Rich Rosado treat guests to three daily, family-style meals taken from the pages of their family's recipe book, which include American, German, and Italian cuisine with vegetarian options. The on-site tavern is a delight for adults and kids serving up fun with BINGO, movie night, billiards, pinball, an arcade, live entertainment, and karaoke. Many families have been vacationing here for generations and love the waterfalls and swimming holes. The surrounding area offers recreation like a water park, horseback rides, go-karts, and zip lines.
"We had a great time. It was beautiful and the waterfalls were amazing. The staff was knowledgeable and kind. The food was good and I enjoyed family-style dining. I would definitely go back and recommend it to anyone."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing, standing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 10 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Contact property for any occupancy questions
- Rooms have 2 double beds
- Voucher includes six family-style meals, Wi-Fi, nightly entertainment in the tavern and discounts for Zoom Flume Water Park and local golf courses; subject to availability
- Taxes/resort fee (8% of the total purchase price) and gratuities not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- All stays must be completed within date range purchased
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): July 14-18; August 4 - 7
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 21, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 21, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 21, 2014 • Enjoy By September 21, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings