Family Fun and Mystery in New York's Catskills
Glen Falls House • Round Top, NY
- A Two-Night Stay for Two Adults and Two Children Younger than 16 in a Standard Two Double-Bed Room with Six Family-Style Meals, Fridays and Saturdays from July 31 to September 25 ($335)
- Or, a Two-Night Murder Mystery Stay for Two Adults and Two Children Younger than 16 in a Standard Two Double-Bed Room with Six Family-Style Meals, Friday Through Sunday from June 19 to 21 ($349)
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Two Adults and Two Children Younger than 16 in a Standard Two Double-Bed Room with Nine Family-Style Meals, Thursdays Through Saturdays from July 3 to 6 ($479), or Sundays Through Thursdays from July 12 to August 20 ($425)
- Free Nightly Tavern Entertainment
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Discount Zoom Flume Water Park Tickets Available
- Discounts Available for Local Golf Courses Greens Fees
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
This Catskills resort is a classic choice for families that love the outdoors. Three daily, family-style meals make for a perfect mountain getaway.
America has had a love affair with the Catskills since the 1600s, and it's easy to see why. Often dubbed "America's First Wilderness," the region just two hours north of New York City is an outdoor enthusiast's dream. Thanks to more than 700,000 acres of government-protected land, the Catskills have remained largely untouched by time—with the exception of quiet mountain hamlets and cozy farming co-ops peppered with boutique galleries, antique shops, and independent restaurants. Wide enough to offer seclusion without feeling isolated, almost any window here opens up to rolling mountains, fly-fishing streams, and lush valleys dripping with storybook charm.
In Round Top, Glen Falls House captures the warmth and hospitality of the Catskills in a smattering of homey lodging choices: mountain motels, an eco-friendly guest house, and updated guest rooms in an 1880s-era cottage. Well-groomed grounds contain wading brooks, spring-fed pools, sporting courts and fields, a playground, and even a waterfall for good measure. The main lobby and on-site tavern offer convenient Wi-Fi hotspots.
Innkeepers Maria and Rich Rosado treat guests to three daily, family-style meals taken from the pages of their family's recipe book, which include American, German, and Italian cuisine with vegetarian options. The on-site tavern is a delight for adults and kids serving up fun with BINGO, movie night, billiards, pinball, an arcade, live entertainment, and karaoke. Many families have been vacationing here for generations and love the waterfalls and swimming holes. The surrounding area offers recreation like a water park, horseback rides, go-karts, and zip lines.
If you come for the Murder Mystery Weekend, you will be immersed in a live-action detective's dream that begins with a sinister masquerade and lasts through the weekend as you meet the suspects, discover clues, and work to crack the case before lunch on Sunday. The event is family-friendly and a great idea for Fathers' Day.
• Rooms being offered come with two Double Beds
• Additional kids can be added to the reservation, inquire with the property for details
• There's an additional cost of 8% of total purchase price for the taxes and resort fee
We had a great time. It was beautiful and the waterfalls were amazing. The staff has knowledgeable and kind. The food was good and I enjoyed family style dining. I would definitely go back and reccomend it to anyone.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes complimentary nightly tavern entertainment, WiFi hot spots, discount on Zoom Flume Water Park tickets, and discounts for local golf course green fees
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 adults and 2 children younger than 16; additional children younger than 16 may be added based on availability; inquire with the property for details
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 10 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee and gratuities not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): July 19 to 30; August 14 to 16, 28 to 30; September 4 to 6, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 25, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 2, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 25, 2015 • Enjoy By September 25, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings