Sip the Riches of Paso Robles at a Working Winery
JUST Inn • Paso Robles, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in an Any Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($469) or Fridays and Saturdays ($589), from November 1 to April 30, 2015
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in an Any Suite, Sundays through Thursdays, from July 10 to October 31 ($579)
- Complimentary Bottle of Wine, Wine Tasting, and a Cave Tour
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
A working vineyard surrounds this secluded Paso Robles inn in verdant fields—and the tasting room lets you savor its equally fragrant output.
Between San Francisco and Los Angeles, the Central Coast is an oft-forgotten California getaway destination. But why? With nearly 300 days of sunshine each year, dozens of wineries throughout, and a few therapeutic hot springs to boot, towns like Paso Robles—about 200 miles from both the Bay Area and LA—deliver the best that California has to offer.
Tucked amid rows of vines on lush rolling hills, the JUST Inn at JUSTIN Vineyards & Winery offers a rare opportunity to watch the sun set over a working vineyard and winery without facing the prospect of a late-night drive back home. Some suites offer serene views from a private balcony, while all offer homey comforts like a king- or queen-size bed and flat-screen TV to make your in-room downtime as luxurious as your experience with the rest of the property. To ensure a truly relaxing stay, you'll also receive a complimentary bottle of JUSTIN wine, a tour of the spacious wine caves, and a wine tasting.
"The Just Inn at the Justin Winery is a perfect getaway... Be prepared for a huge dose of peace and quiet."-- BedandBreakfast.com Review
"Arriving in downtown Paso Robles is like stepping onto a movie set. The main town square is surrounded by blocks of venerable Victorian-era buildings... It's worth taking a leisurely stroll around the square before heading out into the rolling vineyards.-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by October 1, 2014 to make booking for July 10 to October 31, 2014 stays or by April 1, 2015 for November 1, 2014 to April 30, 2015 stays
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added to select rooms with fold-out sofa beds based on availability and at an additional cost of $50 per person/night
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 8% occupancy tax not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Dogs up to 35 pounds are allowed for additional fee of $100 per pet/night
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): August 1-2, 2014; October 17-18, 2014; January 23-24, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 6, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2015 • Enjoy By April 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings