You're Welcome at This Authentic B&B in the Catskills
River Run Bed & Breakfast • Fleischmanns, NY
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Second-Floor Room, Sundays through Thursdays from Now Until November 30 ($89)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Second-Floor Room; Arriving September 19, October 3, 17, 24, or 31, or Any Friday in November ($165)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Welcome Basket of Freshly Baked Goods and Locally Made Products
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Rekindle a passion for the great outdoors—and maybe your sweetie—at this Victorian B&B in a Western Catskills village.
America has had a love affair with the Catskills since the 1800s, and it's easy to see why. Often dubbed "America's First Wilderness," the region just a two-hour drive north of New York City is an outdoor enthusiast's dream. Thanks to more than 700,000 acres of government-protected land, the Catskills have remained largely untouched by time—unless you count the peppering of boutique galleries, antique shops, and independent restaurants that have seamlessly spread throughout the quiet mountain hamlets and cozy farming co-ops. Wide enough to offer seclusion without feeling isolated, almost any window here opens up to rolling mountains, fly-fishing streams, and lush valleys dripping with storybook charm.
A stately Queen Anne Victorian inn on Main Street in historic Fleischmanns, the River Run Bed & Breakfast embodies the elegance and ease of a Catskills vacation. Individually appointed guest rooms are named after storied local rivers, and each of the four second-floor rooms feature antique furniture, private baths, and even wireless Internet access—though you won't find the serene silence broken by the hum of an air conditioner. Sit down to a delicious breakfast of baked French toast, bagels, and fresh fruits in the oak-floored dining room before settling next to the front parlor hearth with a good book, reading by the light filtering through colorful stained glass windows.
"Today, adventurers from Manhattan's art and fashion worlds are exchanging the overcrowded haunts of the Hamptons for the Catskill counties... they're discovering winding country roads, endless mountain valleys, and enough open space to hide away in."-- Travel + Leisure
"One romantic spot to stay is the Victorian River Run Bed and Breakfast... When you're not exploring the surrounding shops and nature, you can cuddle in front of the parlor fire [or] relax in the backyard hammock."-- USA Today
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Valid for Second-Floor Rooms; all subject to availability upon arrival
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): August 31; September 1; October 12-13
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2014 • Enjoy By November 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings