11 Days in Athens and the Sun-Drenched Greek Isles
Keytours Vacations •
- An 11-Day Trip to Athens & the Greek Islands ($1,699 to $2,399 per Person), Including:
- Round-Trip Flights Between New York City or Chicago and Athens, Greece
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Three Nights at Athens Ledra in Athens; Three Nights at Hotel Zefi or Similar in Paros; and Three Nights at Splendour Resort or Similar in Santorini
- Economy Ferry Transportation from Athens to Paros, Paros to Santorini, and Santorini to Athens
- Nine Buffet Breakfasts
- One Ticket to Acropolis Museum
- Ground Transfer from Athens Airport to Hotel, Paros Port to Hotel, and Santorini Port to Hotel
- Airport Taxes and Fuel Surcharges and Hotel Fees
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
From Athens to the Greek Isles, this 11-day trip—flights from New York City and Chicago included—takes guests to ancient ruins, four-star resorts, fishing villages, bustling markets, romantic restaurants, and more.
If you're visiting Greece—the cradle of civilization—you have to start at the source: Athens, an invigorating mish-mash of historical wonder and contemporary energy painted blue and white. With so much to see and do—and friendly Athenians beckoning from every cafe and storefront—it's hard to know where to start. The Acropolis, Parthenon, and ancient Agora marketplace put you in the heart of classical antiquity, while world-class shopping and never-ending nightlife prove that modern-day Athens is just as captivating.
Once you've worn out the city (or vice versa), you'll find all the laid-back luxury you can dream up in the Greek Isles. The dramatically winding roads and Cycladic architecture of Paros feel lifted right from a glamorous movie scene, while stylish cafes, shops, and restaurants give the islands an undeniable "cool" very different from anything you'll experience on the Greek mainland. Find out why the craggy coastline, iconic white cliffside homes, and inimitable cuisine of Santorini have been named the world's best island by Travel + Leisure.
You shouldn't have to choose between the staggering significance of Athens and the mythical beauty of the Greek Isles. This 11-day trip with Keytours Vacations lets you experience it all—to the very last drop.
day 1: united states to athens
Board your overnight flight to Athens.
day 2: arrival in athens
Upon arrival in Athens, you'll be met and transferred to your hotel. The remainder of the day is free for you to explore this historical city—and be sure to visit the Acropolis museum using the ticket included in your Escape.
Overnight at Athens Ledra Hotel, or similar.
day 3: athens
Enjoy a free day to explore this historic city. Or, consider taking an optional half-day sightseeing tour of Athens or day trip to Delphi.
Overnight at Athens Ledra Hotel, or similar. Breakfast provided.
day 4: athens to paros*
This morning, make your own way to the port of Piraeus to board your ferry to Paros. Upon arrival, you'll be met and transferred to your hotel.
Overnight at Zefi Hotel or similar. Breakfast provided.
days 5 and 6: paros
Enjoy two full days at leisure. Visit Naousa, a picturesque fishing village with narrow alleyways. The town of Parikia, the capital and main port of the island, offers a wide choice of bars and restaurants. You can also rent a car to explore the island's numerous beaches, including Golden Sand Beach, Pounda, Logaras, and Piso Livadi. You can even find your own private beach on the southeastern shores.
Two nights at Zefi Hotel or similar. Daily breakfast provided.
day 7: paros to santorini
Make your own way to Parikia port to board the ferry to Santorini. Get ready for an unforgettable view as you sail through the island's volcanic bays. Upon arrival, you'll be met and transferred to your hotel.
Overnight at Splendour Resort or similar. Breakfast provided.
days 8 and 9: santorini
Take these two days to relax and enjoy the breathtaking views of Santorini. Visit Akrotiri and its excavations, one of the most important prehistoric settlements of the Aegean. Tour one of the many wineries on the island or wander through Oia village, famous for its stunning sunsets. Dine at one of the restaurants on the caldera on your last night, enjoying local specialties and stunning views across the Aegean.
Two nights at Splendour Resort or similar. Daily breakfast provided.
day 10: santorini to athens
After breakfast, make your own way to the port to board your ferry for the return trip to Athens. Check in at your hotel and enjoy your last night discovering the Plaka, with its many souvenir shops and tavernas.
Overnight at Athens Ledra Hotel, or similar. Breakfast provided.
day 11: return home
Make your own way to the airport to catch the return flight back to the US.
*Some departures may visit Santorini first, then Paros. Ferry transportation schedules may vary during the various months of the promotion.
New York City (JFK) departures
4/2, 4/9, 4/16, 4/23, 10/1, 10/8, 10/15, 10/22 ($2,199)
4/30, 5/7, 5/14 ($2,199)
9/17, 9/24 ($2,299)
Chicago (ORD) departures
4/2, 4/9, 4/16, 4/23, 4/30, 5/7, 5/14, 10/1, 10/8, 10/15, 10/22 ($2,299)
9/17, 9/24 ($2,399)
Priced per person based on double occupancy; see fine print.
About Keytours Vacations
With more than 20 years of experience providing tours around the globe, Keytours Vacations has become a world leader in group travel. And because they work with local suppliers in each of the more than 20 destinations in which tours are offered, Keytours Vacations is able to deliver the most accurate pricing and the best value for your money. Hotel accommodations, airport transfers, sightseeing itineraries, local English-speaking guides—Keytours Vacations provides it all.
"It’s easy to understand how myths of gods and giants originated in this vast and varied landscape, with wide open skies and a sea speckled with islands, where days melt from one to the next, while you relish the white-sand and palm-fringed beaches."-- Lonely Planet
"The customer representative at Keytours was extremely helpful, courteous, and prompt. I would not hesitate to recommend the company for the competence of its staff and its extremely high-quality, well-organized tours."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Please book as early as you can, and in any event no later than February 28, 2015
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and $150 for any date changes
- Please visit keytours.com/terms.asp for all terms and conditions and a detailed cancelation policy
- The cost of all airline tickets and airport taxes are non-refundable after a booking is confirmed with Keytours Vacations
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy (two people sharing a room). Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the property. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $400-500 (depending upon departure date) due at booking
- Includes round-trip flights between New York City or Chicago and Athens, Greece, double-occupancy accommodations for 3 nights at Athens Ledra in Athens; 3 nights at Hotel Zefi or similar in Paros; and 3 nights at Splendour Resort or similar in Santorini, economy ferry transportation from Athens to Paros, Paros to Santorini, and Santorini to Athens, 9 buffet breakfasts, 1 ticket to Acropolis Museum, ground transfer from Athens Airport to hotel, Paros Port to hotel, and Santorini Port to hotel, and airport taxes and fuel surcharges and hotel fees
- Does not include passport and visa fees, gratuities, meals and beverages other than specified, personal and baggage insurance, personal expenses, or activity taxes/fees not covered in the promotional price or optional tours
- Similar or better hotels will be substituted based on availability
- All other major US airports available for a surcharge to be collected at time of booking
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- Stays must be completed within date range listed on voucher
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 22, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 1, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 22, 2015 • Enjoy By October 22, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings