Electrifying Elegance in Albuquerque
Mauger Estate Bed & Breakfast • Albuquerque, NM
- A One- ($85) or Two-Night ($170) Stay for Two in a Luxury Queen Room
- Daily Gourmet Breakfast for Two
- Flowers, Fruit, and Cheese in Room
- Homemade Cookies and Granola to Take Home
- Free Parking and Wi-Fi
When the same places grow dim with familiarity, it's time to brighten up. Flip the switch on your homespun haunts and Escape to the Mauger Estate Bed & Breakfast.
As the first home in Albuquerque to have electricity, the estate's ambiance flickers between classic beauty and modern comfort. Step up onto its shaded front veranda for a one- ($85) or two-night ($170) stay, and your eyes will light up at the sight of its breathtaking, 19th-century Queen Anne architecture.
Watch the shadows move across the mansion's high ceilings and beveled oval windows—only two of many reasons it's listed on the National Register of Historic Places—as you make your way to your accommodations. Once you darken the doorway of your Luxury Queen Room, enter it to find flowers, fruit, and cheese as a complimentary welcome.
"Immaculately renovated and crisply run, this B&B located between Old Town and downtown has become a favorite of business travelers seeking refuge from impersonal hotel chains," notes Travel + Leisure. "The rooms are sunny and comfortable, and the Victorian theme is blessedly understated."
Awaken to an included gourmet breakfast that'll leave you beaming. Sit in the outdoor dining room for French toast stuffed with fruits and sprinkled with brown sugar or the Southwestern Sunrise Soufflé, served with hash browns and green chilies. Or, try fresh apple scones and strawberry cream muffins. Later, take your car from its courtesy spot and see what makes Albuquerque shine.
Wander like a current through more than a mile of pathways when you visit the botanical gardens at Albuquerque BioPark. Stop by Man's Hat Shop downtown for a ten-gallon stunner before hiking at the Petroglyph National Monument to view ancient rock etchings. Then, order the upcarne adovada—braised pork layered in a red chili sauce—at famed Mary & Tito's.
Once you take advantage of this glowing getaway to Albuquerque, you'll realize nothing can hold a candle to this electric Escape.
"A wonderfully atmospheric bed and breakfast, with high ceilings and elegant décor. It's close to downtown and Old Town, just five blocks from the convention center and only five miles from the airport."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 5 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Vouchers include daily gourmet breakfast for two, plus flowers, fruit, and cheese in room, homemade cookies and granola to take home, and free parking and Wi-Fi
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2012 • Enjoy By April 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings