A-List Accommodations on the Sunshine Coast
The Tuwanek Hotel • Sechelt, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Suite with Daily Two-Course Hot Breakfast in Suite
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Cottage
- $50 Spa Credit
No need to head for Hollywood. Get the star treatment with this week's Escape to The Tuwanek Hotel on British Columbia's Sunshine Coast.
Set off for a first-class, two-night stay for two in a standard queen suite with a hot, two-course, in-suite breakfast ($279); or spend two nights in a standard queen cottage equipped with a full kitchen ($279).
The hotel's elegant Sunset Beach Suite recalls classic movies with its canopy bed, warm fireplace, and walk-in shower and private ocean-front deck.
The Wildberry and Treehouse cottages, meanwhile, set the perfect romantic scene. These cozy abodes feel like second homes with full kitchens, opening living areas, and wood-burning fireplaces. Watch the sunset from your private deck before taking a moonlit dip in your outdoor hot tub.
Want a truly decadent experience? Upgrade to a king suite or an oceanfront king cottage for an additional $80 total. The Herons Return Cottage, for example, boasts two bedrooms, a spa bathroom, a media room, a full gourmet kitchen, and more.
Forget the red carpet. The Tuwanek Hotel welcomes every guest like a celebrity. Choose from more than 300 titles to screen in the movie theatre, or try your luck at the fun slots or pool table in the game room. The pampering continues when you visit At the Waters Edge Spa, where you'll receive a $50 credit. Aromatherapy massages, salty sea scrubs, and refreshing facials are a few of its organic offerings.
This is your vacation, so take the lead role. In the warmer months, check out the rapids at Skookumchuck, or try paddleboarding, paddleboating, or sea kayaking. When the weather turns colder, cross-county ski along the powdered trails that crisscross Dakota Ridge Recreation Area, or stay warm indoors while studying local masterpieces at the Sunshine Coast Art Centre.
After previewing this A-List Escape to British Columbia, you'll eagerly await its sequel.
"Situated right on the ocean, you can't help but melt into a puddle of relaxation... The food is something I literally felt guilty about, like the rest of the world was not eating as well as we were at that moment. Worth every penny."-- TripAdvisor
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Must make hotel reservation directly with the property by December 31, 2012
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes not included and payable directly to the property
- Up to two vouchers may be used to lengthen the stay
- Guests may book additional nights or upgrade their room type directly with property at the time of making their reservations for an additional fee
- Blackout dates are: July 1-September 30th, 2012
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • Enjoy By January 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 45% savings