Victorian Elegance in Historic Highland
Lumber Baron Inn & Gardens • Denver, CO
- A One-Night Stay for Two in the Anniversary, Valentine, or Honeymoon Suite
- One-Hour Couples Massage
- Continental Breakfast for Two
It's no mystery why locals and visitors alike flock to the Lumber Baron Inn & Gardens for weddings, parties, murder mystery "dinnertainment," and the occasional garden mixer: Get a Clue when you take a trip to this historic Victorian mansion, nestled in the Highland neighborhood of Denver, just northwest of downtown.
We'll save you the suspense and tell you that your one-night stay begins in the room of your choice: the Anniversary, Valentine, or Honeymoon Suite ($199). You'll also get a one-hour couples massage with two therapists and continental breakfast for two.
It'd be a crime not to soak in the pure luxury of the Honeymoon abode's spacious, round Jacuzzi tub, divine carved mahogany bedroom set, and cherry wood accents. The Valentine Suite is drenched in rich colors and flecked with an exotic Persian flair. You'll love sinking into the the king-size Indonesian wedding bed imported from Java.
In the morning, the plot thickens as the aroma of freshly baked muffins and coffee wafts through the air. After a hearty breakfast, stroll through the Potter Highlands Historic District—a 36-square-block area encompassing one of Colorado's largest residential historic districts that's brimming with quaint Craftsman and cottage-style architecture.
Baseball fans can root for the home team at a Rockies game at Coors Field, while art enthusiasts can get their fill by browsing the modern art exhibits at Denver Art Museum's sprawling 356,000-square-foot complex. In the late afternoon, solve a culinary conundrum when you stop by Duo Restaurant for a glass of organic wine and a seasonable bite such as the Farmer's Market Antipasto plate—a trio of robust summer salads.
Back at the inn, treat yourself to the weekend Murder Mystery Dinner (a Lumber Baron mainstay for more than a decade) as you feast on a gourmet buffet dinner prepared by in-house Chef Julie Keller, while giggling along with the audience (for an additional fee).
While your night may have been filled with questions and intrigue, the answer to this mystery is simple: It's you, with a discount, at the Lumber Baron Inn.
"...this former mansion now serves as an elegant bed and breakfast and event location in the historic Potter-Highlands neighborhood. Not only does it cater to the new traveling public; it is also said to host some lingering spirits..."-- Legends of America
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit one per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Reservations required online and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Blackout dates: April 1, June 2, June 9, June 16, June 23, June 30, July 21, August 4
- Tax/resort fees and gratuity not included
- Full breakfast available for an additional $10 per person
- Boudoir photo package available for additional $149
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 21, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 21, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 21, 2012 • Enjoy By September 21, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings