Hearth and Home on the Cape
Cape Codder Resort & Spa • Hyannis, MA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Cape Codder Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($142) or Fridays and Saturdays ($171)
- $40 Spa Credit and $20 Dining Credit
- Five Pool Passes and Late 3 p.m. Checkout
Whether you want to rekindle a little romance or light a fire under your dwindling energy levels, there's no place like Cape Cod.
With this week's Escape, you're heading to Hyannis for an overnight stay for two at the Cape Codder Resort & Spa, Sundays through Thursdays ($142) or Fridays and Saturdays ($171). You'll stay in a Cape Codder Room with one king or two queen beds, Gilchrist & Soames bath products, and wireless Internet.
Smoke the competition on the way down one of two water slides at the resort's very own 8,200-square-foot indoor wave pool, where you'll receive five passes. With the waterfalls, 24-person whirlpool and, oh yes, two-foot waves that crash over you, you'll hardly miss the chilly Atlantic.
The new Rainbow Falls heated outdoor pool offers more than just a vivid light show after dark—the state-of-the-art facility also boasts an oversized Jacuzzi and waterfall to add a spark to your late-night swim.
Strike while the andirons are hot with a spontaneous trip to the on-site Beach Plum Spa, where—with your $40 credit—you can choose from a long list of services. Go for the Cranberry Cape Codder Scrub, which combines the effects of antioxidants from cranberries and the exfoliating agents of Dead Sea salts to rejuvenate and smooth your entire body.
No matter the season, visitors and locals alike are drawn like moths to a flame to the shops, restaurants, and museums along Old King's Highway. "With blue inlets of Cape Cod Bay on one side and white picket-fenced houses on the other," gushes Smithsonian magazine, "I'm tempted to conclude this may be the most appealing stretch of America I know."
With your $20 dining credit, savor made-from-scratch dishes at Hearth 'n Kettle restaurant (think Cape Scrod or golden roasted turkey). Afterward, head over to Grand Cru Wine Bar & Grill to enjoy a glass of red wine with a side of live entertainment.
Mingle by the ingle as you roast marshmallows by the bonfire (weather permitting, that is). Take advantage of late 3 p.m. checkout the next day, after a night that's sure to ignite more than just conversation.
"Here, the kids belly up to two-foot waves, whip down an 80-foot waterslide, and dash under cascading falls. No, we are not at Disney World or in Maui—we are tucked inside the Cape Codder Resort & Spa."-- Yankee
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel 5/1 - 5/31/12
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of two weeks applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 5/25 - 5/27
- Based upon double occupancy; each additional guest is $20 with a maximum occupancy of 5 guests per room
- Upgrades are available for an additional charge at time of booking
- Vouchers do not carry a cash value and cannot be traded in for cash
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one visit
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2012 • Enjoy By May 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings