There's S'More to Love in Norman, Oklahoma
The Guest House in Norman • Norman, OK
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Private Guest House, Sundays through Thursdays ($203) or Fridays and Saturdays ($238)
- Vouchers Can Be Combined to Extend Stay for a Total of Four Weekday Nights or a Two Weekend and Two Weekday Nights
If you secretly believe the universe revolves around you, Escape to a place that believes it, too. Stay at The Guest House in Norman, Oklahoma, Sundays through Thursdays ($203) or Fridays and Saturdays ($238), in your own private guest house where you'll be treated like a singular star. Vouchers can be combined to extend your stay to either four weekday nights or two weekend and two weekday nights.
See your reflection in sun—or at least in the mirror of your spacious accommodations featuring a king-size bed, a comfy living room with leather furniture, and full bathroom with a garden-Jacuzzi tub. A full kitchen and private laundry facilities make your digs light years beyond the pale.
In the morning, come down to earth and wake up to a full made-to-order breakfast of items such as homemade waffles, French toast, pastries, fresh fruit, quiche, or breakfast casserole in the main house or in the privacy of your personal kitchen. Then, take a big dip(per) in the pool outside and soak up the sun on a deck chair.
Just one small step from Oklahoma City, the city of Norman offers a giant leap toward family entertainment. Travel back in time to the days of the dinosaurs at the Sam Noble Museum of Natural History or land in the middle of the Miller Historic District with more than 110 historic turn-of-the-20th century homes. Chart the unknown with a hike through Lake Thunderbird State Park before sending your taste buds into orbit with a trip to one of several local wineries and vineyards.
As the moon rises, light up the night sky with a barbecue on the outdoor grill and stare out at the Milky Way on the property's telescope while you melt s'mores over the fire pit. The Guest House provides you with the hot dogs, chocolates, graham crackers, and marshmallows. If weather douses those flames, you'll walk home with a checkout gift package instead.
Men may be from Mars and women may be from Venus, but this Escape makes sense any way you planet.
"From the contemporary artists [featured in the] downtown galleries to the French Impressionists at the world-famous Fred Jones Jr. Museum of Art, an appreciation for finer things is waiting just around the corner."-- VisitNorman.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per purchaser, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay for 4 total nights: 2 weekend nights and 2 weeknights or 4 weeknights
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy 2 adults. Children are an additional cost: infants up to 2 years of age are free, children 3 years and older are $15 each
- Blackout dates: September 7-8, 2012, September 21-22, 2012, October 19-20, 2012, October 26-27, 2012, November 9-10, 2012 and November 21-25, 2012
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Taxes/Resort fees not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes breakfasts, hot dogs grilled by the pool at sunset, S'mores around the fire-pit after dark and Stargazing through a telescope (If weather forbids cookout, checkout gift package will be substituted)
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 1, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 1, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 1, 2013 • Enjoy By April 1, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings